Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

opinions on a cheap explorer

yeah Im in Arizona and I believe the X is an az truck as well so that means no rust with is awsome. I dont think I could live in the rust belt at all. Its funny cause I can leave something like a bumper Ive built unpainted and not have it rust for months. anywhere else it would be rusted before...
  2. D

'94 xlt problems

Im sure thats a typo....I beleive he ment to say jack as in spare tire jack
  3. D

2004 AZ Run Photos

that trail is always a blast, there are alot of places that you could easily roll if you get careless. I usally like running that for a relaxing milder trail, or testing a new mod on your rig where your not quite sure how its going to perform. terminator is among my favrotes now that my...
  4. D

opinions on a cheap explorer

a friend of mine knows this dude selling a 94 explorer EB, Its in pretty decent shape but needs a new front pump seal in the trans cause its pissing pretty bad. I havent seen it yet but thats what Im told. Im also told thats kinda a comone problem on early explorers? other than that its a sound...
  5. D

Arizona Run March 27-28 2004

any runs planned for sunday? if so mind if I tag along? I need to get out and do some wheeling this weekend
  6. D

2004 AZ Run Photos

damn I totally forgot about your yearly run rick. I didnt make much of the trails last year with towing people home with my bronco and getting stuck helping out with that accident.
  7. D

Error code P0430 - Cat efficency

more than likly the cat is bad and needs replaced and thats the ONLY way your going to shut off the check engine light besides pulling the bulb, but you will just fail emissions anyway.
  8. D

Terminator?

looking to go this weekend sat or sun.....anyone? I need another capable rig to go with. rick I know your out there wanting to go :)
  9. D

Terminator?

ok so who whats to show me through the trail? I would like to have someone that has run this trail a few times to go with. I kinda know where the trail is plus I would like to be able to watch someone tackle the rocks so I get an idea where the best lines are.
  10. D

Arizona Run, Spring 2003 Photos!

matt we are always looking for line techs at my work....just let me know if deide driving this far is worth your time everyday and I wil let you know who to get in touch with there.
  11. D

he sucked in lots of water and hyrolocked the motor...I think sean posted a picture of it
  12. D

everyone was under the impression that he had it worked out. I towed it back to the trailhead and he said he was getting someone to tow it later that day or sunday morning. I did my deed in getting it out of where it was
  13. D

what kinda job you looking for? in the shop?
  14. D

anytime kevin, I think we all felt it by seeing it happen right in front of us. I know someone was taking pictures...Mine got messed up somehow.
  15. D

there will be some more pictures of that run Im sure once everyone gets back and gets theirs uploaded. We were expecting some stockers on the run saterday but pretty much everyone was decently modiflyed
  16. D

I think the motorhome got higher than seans ranger:confused: damn wish i could have went on sunday....I just decided it was best I didnt with no spare and p/s problems
  17. D

Well what can I except it was a very interesting day saterday. First off I wake to find my tire completely flat on the bronco, that must have been the start of the bad carma for the rest of the day. I slam my spare on and head out to meet sean before we hook up with the rest of the group. On the...
  18. D

getting ready to leave here in a few....everyone be safe out there and take lots of awsome pictures:D
  19. D

Arizona Run February 22-23

that ramp looks like fun!
  20. D

heres and idea....measure them!:rolleyes: :D I work from 7am to 6pm every day
  21. D

hey hammer just to let you know I got your tire mounted today not much help on the header issue....cant you use the same size as the old bolts?
  22. D

they need to kiss up to you man since you control half of there market:rolleyes: hell i dunno all I can tell you is good luck
  23. D

hey i got a brand new 33x12.5 bfg mud I will sell cheap
Back