Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

FROADER's front bumper/winch mount (lots-o-pics)

Yeah would the point hurt my approach though?
  2. S

Yeah i've got access to one but i kinda like that look. Mines gonna be a little higher up and it's gonna have a different bumper. Also does anyone know the rules about bullbars? Like how far it can go out?
  3. S

on the end of the bullbar, kinda like this. my buddys blazer
  4. S

i like that, but what if its a straight triangle, like a point on the end? would it work as good? just trying to get ideas, thanks.
  5. S

cylinder misfire?

well (1) i only did one at a time so that wouldnt happen. (2) i pushed down on the boot til the little clasp's clicked
  6. S

cylinder misfire?

yesterday i got out and started to change the spark plugs. well the wrench wouldnt fit inside the whole so i put the wires back on the plugs and left it alone. i got out today to start it and it wouldnt start. my brother got it running and took it to autozone and got it checked up on the...
  7. S

Recline lever Broken

if im not mistaken there was a recall on this problem.
  8. S

The $10 doller camera cage mount!

thats awesome!! i also love your cb mounting.
  9. S

Custom Hitch, and grill holder

what are they? w6's? i had 2 w3's 10" and they hit hard. but now i have a memphis m class 10" and hits 5 times harder. lol
  10. S

Custom Hitch, and grill holder

hey, thats pretty sweet. now can you just use that for grills, bike racks and etc. or would it be strong enough for towing applications too. the reason i ask is because im looking at a bike rack but i would also like to tow with it too. thanks for your answer in advance. p.s. NICE SUBS lol
  11. S

Flatbed & Sliders

thats gonna be sick!!!
  12. S

ideas on doors.

well my explorers offically a p.o.s. lol dont get offended, its just the wheel bearing, still having some electrical problems etc. (admins if you read this delete my for sale thread) so im turning the explorer into a woods truck, cutting fenders, taking caret out, taking back seat out, cutting...
  13. S

SAS time??

thanks, what about a dana 44 front from a 90's ish cherokee. and can i just keep my rear end?
  14. S

SAS time??

o ok, i didnt know there was different ways i figured you just got an axle and coils.
  15. S

SAS time??

well my front end has been messing up so i figured what the hell lets do a SAS. so if someone can tell me what all i need to get started, front axle, rear, etc??? NOTE:admin or whoever, if this is in the wrong spot please move and tell where please.
  16. S

problems with front end

ok i have been having problems with my front end, it jerks and makes a loud grinding noise and slows the X down when i take sharp turns and it jerks when going up hills and stopping. i took it to a local guy he drove it and then sent me to a good honest guy. he said something about a Shunt?? and...
  17. S

Unidentified loose wire

could it be something for the foot heater? just an idea.
  18. S

Whinning noise when idling for a while.

no havent done that.
  19. S

Whinning noise when idling for a while.

i messed around with the IAC today, took it off sprayed it with carb cleaner inside and out, still whines, i've also noticed it doing it even while im driving.
  20. S

something strange.

ok when theres light i'll check lol
  21. S

something strange.

ok thanks, some one also told me to check the cable from the alt. i just thought it was odd that when i loosened it it worked.
  22. S

something strange.

well some might know by now i cant keep the x running(turn it off it wont turn back on) well today i went out and was gonna jump it off and take her to the woods, well i loosened the positve battery terminal a little bit so i could hook up my lights. well my main head lights came on. so i jumped...
  23. S

help with this?

lol thanks, um maybe but i locked it today and it didnt die???
  24. S

help with this?

havent tried them so far its just the drivers side.
  25. S

help with this?

ok this has to do with my electrical issues but do not delete admins please?? lol ok well heres the story. when i lock my door from the inside the battery dies???
Back