Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. I

Parting Explorers, 98 5.0, 99 4.0, 99 5.0

got any tail housings and output shafts from an AWD 4r70w laying around?
  2. I

WTB: 4r70w AWD tailhousing/output shaft

No longer needed
  3. I

Wanted 98-01 Explorer 5.0 Fan Shroud and Fan

as the title states in good condition and pics please... Let me know how much shipped, thanks located in AZ 85340
  4. I

Coilover Conversion: RCD Brackets for Superlift

Well most of us know that its hard or impossible to get rcd brackets made up for us superlifted guys who want to swap to coil overs... Well I have a solution for you. One of the Moderators over at Ranger-Forums.com(shadow905) is making these brackets for our Superlifted Explorer/Mountaineer or...
  5. I

4R70W transmission question

wait a minute... this adapter kit... all it is is a new tail housing. You have to take the old tail housing off and put the one from the adapter kit on in order for the BW ranger transfer case to bolt on... Am i reading this right???
  6. I

heres that adapter kit im going to buy for my setup... http://advanceadapters.com/product/1805/50-8404.html
  7. I

I want this swap to pretty much be bolted in with no modifications needed to the front and rear drive shafts... The adapter would save me from this mess and it would also include the tailshaft i need for the transmission so all i would need according to you is the 4wd tail housing???
  8. I

I have a 2000 ford ranger 4x4 to start things off. Im planning on doing the 5.0 swap out of a 99 explorer. The guy has everything i need and is selling it all for an awesome price that i couldnt refuse. But the Explorer is a 2wd but still has the 4R70W transmission in it. Im planning on...
  9. I

Spring sale! 20 Explorers for parts!!!

Im looking for a complete explorer 5.0 motor with the MAF, wiring harness and ECU. Also looking for the AWD transmission and transfer case to go with it. let me know what you have, thanks
  10. I

RCD shock and mount numbers.

The are underneath the rear bed of the truck near the rear bumper attached to the frame. I think thats what you are asking
  11. I

I have an aal in the rear and chevy shackels
  12. I

There is a spacer inbetween those washers i have shoved in there. Its the same size as the hole in the fox shock so it doesnt move back and forth!
  13. I

Its a ranger ;) and I have a superlift on the truck. And i removed the torsion bars and put these in. Cranked the coils so the front sits even with the rear! And i dont have pics yet of the truck. I will soon and i will post them.
  14. I

rides AWESOME.. Ill never go back to torsions :) what do you mean stock up or down??
  15. I

6.5 Parts are all bought. Next step, INSTALL :)
  16. I

Well i got my coil overs... hyper coil 750s and fox shocks :) they will be here next week
  17. I

Im AGE... MUWHAHA Im taking it you are this?? if you aint ammo, you aint **** LOL
  18. I

190 shipped! By the way, im in the Air force :)
  19. I

For now i only got the brackets, no braces!!! If i have to ill make some to better support that rear crossmember. Shouldnt be too hard nor expensive, plus i know how to weld sooo I think im good to go! If all else fails i could always price those RCD braces if need be but for now i dont see...
  20. I

Well i have a superlifted Ranger and i just called up RCD yesterday and i have all those brackets on order!!! I should be seeing these come in the mail next week. Now its time to pick me up some 750lbs hypercoils and some Fox Sturts!!! :)
Back