Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. E

car won't start.

ok, thanks guys.
  2. E

car won't start.

where is it located, and how do you fix it?
  3. E

car won't start.

my 93 explorer wont start, it just clicks and i tested the voltage and its around 10 so i tried to jump it and it just clicks, what could be the problem, i need help.
  4. E

short circuit

if i reconnect the wires, they burn. and i cant fit the wires back to the switch, they are too short, could this be why my car wont start?
  5. E

short circuit

i recently cut the bulb wire switch on the drivers side door and now my car wont start, i think it is shorting out power, how do i fix this, i already put electrical tape over them but it keeps on dying. its a 93 ford explorer. could it be a fuse or something? please help i gotta get to work...
  6. E

how to get power to the window motors

i took 2 front window motors out and i put in new bearings and now they dont get any power. what could be the problem. i also took apart one of the rear window motors and i took off the 4 screws that were on the top and the whole thing came apart, 2 springs came out, so i dont know how they are...
  7. E

Power Window Bushing Replacement

um, that doesnt help. i need to know how to reinstall the motors into the doors, the front ones.thanks
  8. E

How to: 1992 Power Window Bushing Replacement

um, that doesnt help. i need to know how to reinstall the motors into the doors, the front ones.thanks
  9. E

what is that? i took the motors out of the doors already, and i figure that they can just screw back in or something right? or is there something im not doing right?
  10. E

what is that? i took the motors out of the doors already, and i figure that they can just screw back in or something right? or is there something im not doing right?
  11. E

how do you fix front window motors

i recently took out all the window motors and i only got one to work, one in the front passenger side was working when i took it out but when i cleaned it and but it back it wouldnt work! and the left rear window motor was working before and now it doesn't. i took apart the entire motor, and 2...
  12. E

hey how do u fix the front door motors cuz i took them out and i couldnt get the gears to come out to put in the hex nuts, so how do you take the gear out of the window motor?
  13. E

hey how do u fix the front door motors cuz i took them out and i couldnt get the gears to come out to put in the hex nuts, so how do you take the gear out of the window motor?
  14. E

i think im going to use those hex nuts instead of the bearings, someone else suggested it in this thread so i hope it works, the "help" bearings didnt fit at all, i tried everything, and i had no way to cut them down. if anyone knows where i could find the bearings that fit online or something...
  15. E

i think im going to use those hex nuts instead of the bearings, someone else suggested it in this thread so i hope it works, the "help" bearings didnt fit at all, i tried everything, and i had no way to cut them down. if anyone knows where i could find the bearings that fit online or something...
  16. E

thanks for the dyi, but i cant seem to find bushings that will fit the motor, i tried the ones u suggested, but i had no way to shave them down. where should i try? i have a 93 explorer. thanks
  17. E

thanks for the dyi, but i cant seem to find bushings that will fit the motor, i tried the ones u suggested, but i had no way to shave them down. where should i try? i have a 93 explorer. thanks
  18. E

trunk/locks wont open

hey this is the same person, i gotta get pics later, but i live in greenville, south carolina. i reallly need to know how to take the bumper off and how to fix this hatch..
  19. E

explorers windows dont go down

my windows in my 93 explorer dont go down. you have to push them down, and then pull them up, it sucks, how do you fix this, someone told u something about a motor mount? um, can someone give me detailed directions on how to fix this, thanks!!
Back