Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

Pismo Beach '08 Part 1

I wish I coulda made it out to this run. I've been so busy with work now. The computer's been down about the last 3 weeks so I havent even been able to get on here. Nice 4runner, I saw you guys at the bank last week. You commented on my truck, but I didn't know you guys were ef members...
  2. M

Pismo Beach '08 Part 1

Paying 4.25 a gallon doesnt sound too great right now.
  3. M

Pismo Beach '08 Part 1

So im still planning on going, but I know for a fact I'm gonna have to work that friday nite. So my plan is to leave work and head straight up there, I won't be leaving till midnitish and it'll take me about 4 hours to get there. So once I get there can I drive onto the beach or do I have to nap...
  4. M

Pismo Beach '08 Part 1

looks like im the only one...:D
  5. M

Pismo Beach '08 Part 1

So it's coming up on the begining of may and some of the other guys are going to corral canyon around the same weekend this is planned so im wondering is this still going on cause I really wanna do this...
  6. M

TRUCKHAVEN: The redemption run! April 19-20th

Haha. I'll definetly be at the pismo run. I really wanted to come out this time, although I still don't have the locker in. Rj we can do our prerunner thing at pismo or maybe glamis......:D
  7. M

So I just got home from work and i regret to say, but I can't make it out. The dude who was supposed to cover me this weekend backed out and since theres only 2 Heads of Security (me and him) I'm stuck working Friday and Saturday nite.:thumbdwn:
  8. M

Pomona Off Road Expo April 4-6

Change of plans. It was brought to my attention tonite that I have to work a big music festival tomorrow so I'm not going to the expo till Sunday. The best part, I get payed to hangout with New Found Glory and do nothing.:cool:
  9. M

I'm not sure what day any of you guys planned on going, but I'm gonna be going on saturday the 5th.
  10. M

SoCal peeps, lets think of a club name.

So I'm not sure whether you came up with an "official" name yet, but I came up with this....F.O.R.D Explorers. Freaking Off Road Desert Explorers. Freaking Off Road Demon Explorers. Flying Off Road Desert Explorers. That's about all I came up with.:dunno:
  11. M

Big Bear in May...

Looking at the pictures I'm gonna say I'll probably have to go as a ride along if someone has some open seats. Who knows, maybe my truck will be ok when or if my locker ever gets in....:rolleyes:
  12. M

Big Bear in May...

subscribing, but do you think my rig would be able to handle it...?
  13. M

Pismo Beach '08 Part 1

put me in the for sure list.
  14. M

We can do a lil dawg run. Cause I think were the only 2wd guys that'll be there.
  15. M

Soa or 4dr leaf swap?

sounds good. ill be eagerly awaiting my locker in the mail.:)
  16. M

Soa or 4dr leaf swap?

Ok so I went to buy the aussie locker but they're on back order so it won't be in for awhile. Since I am 2wd and I don't plan on doing a bunch of trail runs how effective is it for what I wanna do? Like at pismo, glamis, washes, whoops, etc, etc.... For trails and rock crawling Kelly wants to...
  17. M

I'll be going to this sale. I need just about everything....;)
  18. M

Mojave Road (NV/CA area) March 17-19

You've got time to kill today. Wheeling starts tomorrow. I'd be down there with you if I could get the time off work.
  19. M

Mojave Road (NV/CA area) March 17-19

Hey Tbars......you know if you go about another 45 min past needles and onto the 95 you'll run right into a little place called Lake Havasu and right now that place is a bumpin with beautiful young ladys for spring break:thumbsup::D. There's also some wheeling to do at the end of the airport...
  20. M

Soa or 4dr leaf swap?

Ok than locking it up I will do.
  21. M

Soa or 4dr leaf swap?

So now that I know how much the btf uppers are gonna cost I don't know what to do first.....I'd have to save a little to get the btf's or I can go out and get my aussie locker and have that in by next week. I don't know what's more important and what order I should go in.....:dunno: I'm gonna...
  22. M

Pismo Beach '08 Part 1

Damn a couple days too early. Me and the lady are going to San Francisco March 28-30 for a tattoo convention and on the way back I planned to hit up pismo or oceano for a couple hours.
  23. M

New Trail in Trabuco Creek..?

I'm always down to do the trail day or nite, even weekdays. I know that trail like it's my own backyard. It doesnt take 2 hours to do that trail on the weekdays when your the only person on it:burnout:. Exploder, if you make it to the top of the peak where the gates are at you could hike the...
  24. M

Soa or 4dr leaf swap?

Thanks man. Still gotta get out there to see your ride. Too bad you couldnt make it out to trabuco this weekend.
  25. M

Soa or 4dr leaf swap?

I think that's what I'm gonna do. You say it was like 400 bucks? And he'll be able to make them work with the spindles I have now..?
Back