Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. K

Wanted Looking for single cup holder assembly and cargo cover mounting clips

If all that's wrong with it is a few small cracks around the mounting screws then I'm fine with that, I'll take it. do you also have the clips for the cargo cover?
  2. K

oh no, there's just the dual, no single underneath unfortunately :(
  3. K

yes it is, the single will bolt right in like its supposed to, i just think the double looks big and bulky. just want something a little different, a little more unique looking.
  4. K

I'm in need of a couple parts, theyre not a big deal or anything but I'm just having trouble finding some for sale anywhere. I just need a old single cup holder assembly out of the 1st gen explorer's and 2nd gen bronco II's to replace my side by side cup holder that I hate. I'm also looking for...
  5. K

throttle body

yea im looking for something like the 5.0 mustangs have stamped on them. well that really sucks i was hoping to make something a little unique looking when you pop the hood, i mean the polished intake will look nice but i just want that little extra pop there.
  6. K

throttle body

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/6871/elevactr1.jpg like this basically only not made of plastic lol
  7. K

throttle body

hey guys, i was just curious if there are throttle bodys with 4.0 actually printed on them for explorers. im looking to do something a little custom and polish my throttle body and i want the 4.0 to be painted with the rest looking chrome shiny but idk if the TB's with the 4.0 printed on them...
  8. K

types of shocks

thats kinda what im looking for but my drivers side sags more than the passenger side so ive been looking for ones i can adjust to different stiffness's to help out the suspension a bit more. i replaced the leaf springs and that didnt seem to help much
  9. K

types of shocks

does anyone know if they make adjustable coil shocks for the 1st gen explorers? something that will raise the back up a bit?
  10. K

direct bolt in transmission swap?

is there such a thing? im sick of these A4LD's and would like to keep an automatic transmission, i know the c4 and c5 bolt up with some fab work, but i was just wondering if there are any other transmissions that will do the job just as well? id like to make everything as bullet proof as...
  11. K

neutral safety switch question

lol after testing a whole bunch of things that i thought could be the problem my brother walks over and says, did you check the fuse........ guess what it was lol i just need to see why its blowing the fuses now.
  12. K

ok sorry. yes it just stopped running and turned off going down the road. just replaced the neutral safety switch and still nothing, only turns over in park but not in neutral. when we tested the spark at the spark plugs we got nothing, and my dad thinks its the box that the spark plug wires are...
  13. K

also it has no spark
  14. K

hey guys, I resently broke down on the side of the road, transmission was acting funny for a month or so. then it broke down and would only turn over in park, got it back to the house and now it wont even turn over unless i connect the positive and negative on the solonoid. my dad says its the...
  15. K

trans rebuild kit

ok........ i think the trans just blew lol was driving home and the truck just cut off and lost steering and brakes. kinda scary. my dad says it could be the neutral safety switch, but my question is, where is it located and what are the symptoms of it being broken? my truck wont start and it...
  16. K

trans rebuild kit

it was http://www.harborfreight.com/1-4-quarter-inch-drive-click-stop-torque-wrench-2696.html?utm_campaign=SEO&utm_medium=Inbound_links&utm_source=linking i just need this trans to last til spring so til i can swap it for a 5 speed
  17. K

trans rebuild kit

ok thank you so much just ordered a torque wrench to try this out, hope it works
  18. K

trans rebuild kit

o.O thats all foreign to me. what are the bands? maybe ill look into a 5 speed swap.
  19. K

trans rebuild kit

idk why im going though them so fast, its weird, a new trans about every 5 years sucks. if i go with a 5 speed from a sport wouldnt i need to change the crankshaft? i geuss id go with a stage 3 kit if i could get it for a good enough price. the trans just slips like crazy in first and second...
  20. K

trans rebuild kit

but maybe a swap is in order? any others that would fit right up in?
  21. K

trans rebuild kit

unfortunately i take the highway and hit high speeds ever day with it, its the only way to travel around here
  22. K

trans rebuild kit

recently blew another trans..... surprise right? and i found a guy to rebuild it for $300 if i buy the parts, just wondering where i can get a rebuild kit for these crappy transmissions. gonna be upgrading the transmission but need the truck asap for now. thanks guys
  23. K

dana 44 pricing

i wanna do a SAS because my axle is bent from a car accident, and my axle rubs against the housing. and i priced most of it out using LMC truck and it came to about $800 to build the axle using there parts and getting 3:73 gears from bronco graveyard. the complete axle is $600 but the guys not...
Back