Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 8

My New Bronco II

So, I take it ya make it over that way every now and then? Let me know next time you head up there. We'll go run some trails if ya got the time. I actually frequent Brad's U-pull-it. That place is sweet. I've managed to get the majority of the stuff for my B2 outta there just by BS-ing with...
  2. 8

My New Bronco II

I'm kinda jealous. You got the wheels I want and am looking for. Found a few sets up here in Bend, but nobody wants to part with them.:mad:
  3. 8

Bronco II Straight Axle Conversion Details and Photos

Nice. I'm hoping I can decide what I wanna do with my B2. Keep updating this post! It's nice to see people's projects working.
  4. 8

"Kinda" new here...

Thanks guys! Even if I don't end up selling the B2, I'll be around here more often. After looking around, I like the atmosphere here more than most the other RBV sites.
  5. 8

Yeah, I'm pretty much a dumb-ass. I re-read it and found the answer. You talked about the new springs and how you hoped they didn't sag also. Did they? Just curious...
  6. 8

My New Bronco II

The TV cable controls the line pressure, converter lockup, and shift points. Have too much tension will cause it to do some weird stuff, but having it loose will allow a lot of slippage, which equals heat, which burns the fluid, the clutches get burnt up. Pretty much, it's BIG-ASS mess.
  7. 8

My New Bronco II

That'd be me! As far as getting rid of stuff, I have the same problem! Every time I have old stuff laying around I end up tossing it...only to realize a few months later, that I need it! Isn't that just irritating as hell??! Anywho...like I said, if I still have the B2 I'll bring it with...
  8. 8

My New Bronco II

Very nice Scott! I'm headed down to the coast in a few weeks, and if I still have my B2 I'll bring it.
  9. 8

This is exactly why I love my little B2. Dirt cheap to work on, easy to work on, goes just about anywhere, and it's timid enough I can let my girl drive it without killing herself or my rig! Edit: Just out of curiosity, what springs are you running in the front of that B2 again? I think I'm...
  10. 8

"Kinda" new here...

I'm not really "new" here. just haven't posted a lot. Been a member since way back when I had my Ranger. Anywho... here's my story...well, kinda. Had a Ranger, generally beat the piss outta it. Did a basic (very) washer lift on the front, gutted cats (love Oregon!), 2.25" exhaust with a...
  11. 8

need criticism on extended r/a design

I think it'd work pretty slick. At least then you could adjust the caster by itself, and use the alignment bushings to adjust camber. Might even get quite a bit of flex out of it because of the length of the arms. I've had an idea similar to this in my head for a while. Just can't figure out how...
Back