Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. O

Elec 4x4 prob.

Just did mine today, less than an hour and 0$ investment and 4x4 again:D Have I mentioned yet that I got the truck for free because of the non-working 4WD:D:D:D Gonna test run it over the weekend with the 31x10.5 GY MT/R's on it now.
  2. O

How to: Second Gen Snorkel Install

Well, it's not my fault that the US Dollar went downhill and is worth a **** right now. That's where the price comes from, conversion rate Euro <-> Dollar and since I'm in Europe we have to calculate in Euros.
  3. O

It comes with the snorkel, air ram, and some flexible tubing.
  4. O

We sell them at 269€, which is around 400 US$ plus shipping (should be around 50-60$ to the US). It's the Airflow brand, not Safari.
  5. O

Funny to see this post over here. Actually I'm the guy Ramius got the Airflow snorkel from:D The Cherokee Diesel snorkel fits the 1st gen Explorers evne better than the 2nd gen.
  6. O

Any Opinions on Volkswagen's????

OK, I missed the point about the 2WD. We don't even get the 2WD over here. Do you guys get the Mitsubishi Outlander ? Dodge Nitro or so also comes to my mind.
  7. O

Any Opinions on Volkswagen's????

Here's one speaking up from the home country of VW, Germany. The VW's themselves are not too bad, at least the smaller ones. The Touaregs are another story, the first years where horrible and got major quality problems. One of my customers went thru 3 Touaregs in less than 2 years until he gave...
  8. O

Hello from Germany !

:chug::chug::chug::chug: No worries, I grew up 20 mls from Octoberfest:D But I sure know that you really don't want to meet the swedish ladies I know, one of them is my ex-boss:confused:
  9. O

Hello from Germany !

Thanks for pointing me to this Forum Danny, I'll have a ton to read and learn over here :thumbsup: If anyone needs something from Europe or Australia let me know, I can get pretty much everything over here.:salute:
  10. O

Hello from Germany !

I'm new to this site and lurk around a bit. My name is Karsten and I run an Offroad Shop in Wuerzburg Germany, mainly building japanese 4x4's. I'm just starting on my first Explorer (we didn't get much of them over here) to use as a mildly build race truck for some go-fast desert stuff and...
Back