Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

2000 xlt explorer leaning

Thank you kindly, you think I will be ok to make this trip and then get these taken care of back in Denver? really dont have the time to start doing this im leavin in a week
  2. R

2000 xlt explorer leaning

Howdy, my 2000 XLT is leaning to the left for some reason, its not noticable while driving, but looking from the rear and head on it is leaning for sure, any thoughts? I am about to drive from Tennessee to maryland, maryland to North Carolina, North carolina to Denver in my beast. 2800 mile, so...
  3. R

4" Superlift Install

(not mine btw)
  4. R

4" Superlift Install

Hahaha Have one named Moose that we just bought, (this one)
  5. R

4" Superlift Install

hmm what the hell else do those have besides the 4 inch lift lol? 3 inch body lift too? FROADER,TBARS4... I want to buy you puppies, or make a house payment for you. !!! THANK YOU !!
  6. R

4" Superlift Install

Is the White Explorer only lifted 4 inches in that one? Looks jacked way the hell up
  7. R

4" Superlift Install

That would be nice, I dont have the kit yet, dunno exactly when I am going to buy it, just wanted to make sure it was something I could attempt to do myself. I also want to install the performance acessories body lift. Something I can also do myself
  8. R

4" Superlift Install

ah thank you, too bad the pictures dont work
  9. R

4" Superlift Install

Wondering if anyone has done a write up of a 4" superlift install, or knows what all is needed. In colorado, is there anyone on here from colorado that knows how too install a superlift?
  10. R

Shiver me Timbers..

I am going to wheel with it lol.. I said i would like to keep it my daily driver as well, what i mean but not wheelin much with it is that I am most likely going to only be able to go on the weekends.. And hahaha I will be going elite as soon as friday... Its not just for looks, I do plan...
  11. R

Shiver me Timbers..

Denver/Centennial area, Im comfortable with welding, Re gearin yeah or no, im not going to go bigger than 33's..
  12. R

Shiver me Timbers..

Hmm... thats a good question. I live in colorado, so I would love to keep it as a daily driver.. stock right now is 3.73 I believe
  13. R

Shiver me Timbers..

4" suspension 3" BL 33" tires I Dunno this doesnt Seem so Overkill? Im asking honest opinions here, you know way more than I do so I am all ears, not being a sarcastic a-hole lol.
  14. R

Shiver me Timbers..

see now thats funny because I was askin the other day about regearin and was told not to worry about it until i went bigger than 33's.. glad you said something, and the RCD kit is likehe lift 3,000.00 isnt it? Id be using the lift kit they have for98-02 rangers right?
  15. R

Shiver me Timbers..

Well, after deliberation and a lot of insight$$$... My list Just got finalized and a smiley face was signed. 4" Super lift 3" BL TOTAL PRICE: $3349.52 ! Nice right? QUESTIONS.. Ive been searching and have seen a few talks of installing the super lifts.. and body lifts.. I would...
  16. R

Insight... $$$

i was googleing superlifts to see if anyone was selling a cheaper one, 2,000 seems way pricey for 4 inches of lift.. and it was a thumbnail with not original context page... I bet its on here somewhere.. i'll keep looking
  17. R

Insight... $$$

Yeah I am very lucky, its worth about 5,000 right now i believe, back to my question though... the ex about.. the green one.. is that just a 4 inch suspension lift with 3" body lift and 33's? it looks like more
  18. R

Insight... $$$

Search Box is your best friend
  19. R

Insight... $$$

yeah, my main justification is that I got my ex for free, so spending 2000 on a lift and 2000 on wheels and tires doesnt sem so bad to me lol
  20. R

Insight... $$$

Alright, can I get mine to look like this with a 4 inch super lift and a 3 inch bodylift? What else is done to this one from looking at it? This is what I am going for
  21. R

Insight... $$$

sounds good. 4 inch lift, 33's, black. V6 should be alright eh?
  22. R

Insight... $$$

ALRIGHT. I HAVE IT ALL FIGURED OUT NOW!!! 4'' Superlift - 1,200.00 33" TrxUs tires- 700.00 15 x 10 Rock Crawlers ( black or chrome)-300.00 Black Paint scheme ( Thinking flat black.. any opinions?) 400.00 (maaco) Blacking out the interior (dunno) New seats ( also would like some...
  23. R

Insight... $$$

im painting my car black.. so what do you think? black wheels or chrome ones?
  24. R

Insight... $$$

i decided on these, 15 x 8 . . . 5 on 4.5 ............ and 4 31/11.50R-15 Super Swamper TrXus's
  25. R

Insight... $$$

Alrighty then. You dont like the TrxUS? Why not firend? I think this is a great look right here http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=193672 . . . And sorry lol i keep putting 31's.. I mean 33' tires with 4 inch suspension... BUT, I am just going to do the 31's and shackle, TT...
Back