Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

4wheel drive popping

i have the auto hubs. and it is a popping sound and a grinding sound somtimes
  2. C

4wheel drive popping

ok recently, when ive been wheelin i turn my 4x4 on and it pops in like usual. so then when im going up a steep hill, it keeps on popping and doesnt sound very good. so whats going on. is it not working, is it not turning on?
  3. C

50 series to 40 series

i got the 50 series set-up exhaust . i like it but i thougth it owuld be louder so i want to get the 40 series delta and put it on my system now. Now the 40 series is about 4 in smaller, so how could i go about making it fit? thanks
  4. C

spare tire? what to do

ebinterceptor where can i get one of those bumpers with the tire on the back and how much?
  5. C

spare tire? what to do

is there anything else i could do becasue i dont want to buy a rack
  6. C

spare tire? what to do

ok i have my spare tire strapped down in the back of my x. i want to get more room in there so what could i do with my spare. i dont want it back under the rig. and i dont know where else it could go
  7. C

systems?

how much, and what all is invovled
  8. C

systems?

ok im looking for a complete system because my speakers are all blown. im not sure ill have enough for awhile cause im buying some other stuff for my rig, but if u could just help me out with some prices and stuff that would be awesome. front and back speakers (not sure what size) 2 12in...
  9. C

systems?

i know this isnt really about the x itself but i was just wanderin what kind of bangin systems you guys have cause i wanna get one but dont want to spend tons. thanks.
  10. C

tinting for 1st gen

what % tint should i get, i dont want like really black but pretty decent darkness. anyone with pics would help a lot
  11. C

tinting for 1st gen

ok my windows are clear as hell, and i was wandering if i tinted them would it look bad since it wasnt tinted before. u know what i mean. like it would look fake and stupid. post pics if any of u have this.
  12. C

5.5 superlift with 33 +

your rims are 15x8 right?
  13. C

5.5 superlift with 33 +

did u have to do any trimming
  14. C

5.5 superlift with 33 +

what is "pm" you?
  15. C

5.5 superlift with 33 +

i dont have it yet but im jsut planning on the next one. i dont think img onna got hat high so ill prolly just go with the 5.5and 33's
  16. C

5.5 superlift with 33 +

mute00016@aol.com
  17. C

5.5 superlift with 33 +

do u have any other angle shots
  18. C

5.5 superlift with 33 +

just the lift this is for a totally different x
  19. C

5.5 superlift with 33 +

does anyone have their pic of this set up with a 5.5 lift and 33's cause i wanna see how it looks
  20. C

5.5 superlift with 33 +

for my next explorer i want to put a 5.5 superlift on it but can i only run 33's with that, i would think it could fit 35 or 34 at least. is that possible
  21. C

delta flow?

i was gonna say the 50 isnt loud at all. how much louder is the original to the delta flow 40
  22. C

delta flow?

ok thanks and there is a decent amount of difference in sound from the 50 right
  23. C

delta flow?

okay since my last post didnt go so well. im Asking again. Which 40 series shouuld i get. the original or the delta flow. which one sounds better on an x? thanks again
  24. C

which 40 series

alright sounds good and they are about 20 bucks cheaper too
  25. C

which 40 series

ok im gonna uprgrade my 50 series to a 40. i still have to insert a 4in piece so it will fit. but i was looking for the prices and which one do i want, the delta flow 40, or the original 40? thanks
Back