Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

Emissions Monitors - Time and Drive to allow all to be OK

Have a 2003 Ford Explorer, 97797 miles on it. Been sitting for six months with battery disconnected. Need to get new plates, Nevada residence. Problem is, the battery being disconnected reset all of the modules needed to pass Emissions. i read the Ford way to get these back to being OK but the...
  2. M

Max A/C stopped working - recirculator door arm broke

found the same issue on our 2004 ford Explorer, any help on the fix for this broken part?
  3. M

How to: How I changed my 05's Front Wheel Bearing

BTW, purchased the timkin hubs from rockauto for around 240 for all. side note, they included two extra hub bolts and one caliber bolt.
  4. M

How to: How I changed my 05's Front Wheel Bearing

first, thanks for all of the postings, these helped greatly. Over this past sunday, I replaced both front hubs in a 2003 explorer with 57,529 miles on them. Just to put this explorer in perspective. Always garaged, and just a small town go to school and grocery vehicle. Purchased the metric...
  5. M

Non Cranking Issues - 2003 XLT 4x4

Been having a problem with cranking the 2003 Ford Explorer. engine doesn't crank sometimes after turning the key. have to go off then on, maybe a couple of times. thinking about changing the starter and solenoid package. Any other suggestions? explorer has the 4.0 flex v6 motor, towing...
  6. M

2003 explorer

the ford book is rather extensive, what exact connection you looking for?
Back