Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

Ford Explorer 2004 Overheating/No heat

IT'S Fixed!!! Wow, it's fixed. They bypassed the heater core and it ran fine. They purged the air prior to hooking it back up. Then they hooked it up so antifreeze would go to the heater core and come out the other side. Anyways, the bottom line is it must have been air pockets that was...
  2. C

I forgot to add, there are no signs of a blown head gasket. We did all of the testing for this and everything appears OK. A;so, the car is actually overheating, it's not just the reading.
  3. C

Ok, I tested the thermostat and it tested good. Also checked the tempurature in the water that I tested it in. We watched the circulaton and again, for the most part it appears to be circulating as it should. While we were watching the circulation, my husband was also in the car to see if any...
  4. C

We have just replaced the radiator cap, fan clutch, water pump and thermostat in my 2004 ford explorer and it is still overheating. The radiator was also flushed. In addition there is no heat coming out of the heater. I don't know if it related, but the air does not blow out of the inside...
Back