Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

Scott B's 93 Ranger XLT V8

Selling your truck??? Scott, when are you going to and with what are you going to replace it with..... or are you getting out of the long trips out West..... hope not. PM me if you want as this comes as a big surprise but I'm glad circumstances are good with you. Oh to anyone thinking of buying...
  2. M

Trip out West...... Nice campsite.......Oh! nice truck and teardrop too!..... ;) mjmcdowell
  3. M

Ranger longevity.....

My 2009 Ranger sport 4x4 has about 97k on the clock, lots of highway miles here and a strict maintence schedule........ so.... given this what could a realistic milage figure and life of this truck, thanks mjmcdowell
  4. M

Scott B's Ranger...... Scott have you finally got most of the bug's out of your truck? Is DE IV still a go? If so what date are we going to start? Once again we are in SC for the winter so I would need to know so we can go north in time for me to prep for the trip and allow me enough time to...
  5. M

Ranger rebuild and refinements….. Scott, I just finished your whole build thread… man you did it right! A man with many talent's :thumbsup: can't wait till DE IV, I will take a real close look then. Michael
  6. M

Scott...... 20 yrs!!! the new old truck! Look's like a great place you were at in Colorado must have been fun, and you missed all the rain and flooding! Soooooo........ where to next spring on DE IV? Oh..... I will be trying a new dust control idea... maybe I will lick it this time... think so...
  7. M

Return from the Mojave Desert - 2013

Ted/Brian's trip 2013...... I am drooling right now, remembering my first trip out west with you guy's..... I would do the Mojave and or DV in a heartbeat again....... in the future..... I hope with all the folks from the first trip I went on plus some new people. Great photos you two! of a...
  8. M

Seriously getting ready for an Expedition..

Peg hammer.......... I remember that, and the mice.......... :D Michael
  9. M

Scope Good choice, a friend has quick dismount rings and the Leupold Scout scope on his Ruger Scout, good combo! I made him a Ching sling for it out of 1" nylon webbing like mine.... they work great once you get the hang of them. Not sure if you can get a larger aperature for the rear sight on...
  10. M

Woooooooo......... That's good, :thumbsup: Hey! are you going to scope/bi-pod your Scout? X2 on the comment on the eyes...... suck's to get old eh? :thumbdwn: Michael
  11. M

EF 3rd Annual Desert Expedition May 21-29 2013 Discussion

2013 trip.... Scott, Anyplace would be fine for me, "Merry Christmas" and safe and happy new year! Michael :thumbsup:
  12. M

Scott's "new" Ranger Way kool!!!!! You will be the show case truck on the 2013 trip! :thumbsup: Have a happy and safe Christmas/New Year. Michael
  13. M

Scott's truck..... Soon eh? Been a long road, but the end will be worth it, can't wait to see it! Michael
  14. M

Scotts truck..... :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: looking good! Michael
  15. M

Ovens and such......... You guy's are a cast of "Characters" for sure, always something :D Michael ( Scott, boy does that Scout shoot!!!)
  16. M

Crock pot..... You might be able to use some foam or such to minimize the shock of bad roads.... I dunno tho it might be usable in our situations, Ted, you gonna be the tester? :D Michael
  17. M

Scotts truck..... Kool, once done you have 6 months to get any bugs out before Nevada..... have any trigger time on the Scout yet? Have you scoped and zeroed it yet? Mine is a blast to shoot!!!!! Michael :D
  18. M

Very kool Scott, can't wait to see it next spring! Michael
  19. M

2013 expedition It's all good for me.......... perhaps less dust than our other trips??? Still working on the dust intrusion in my topper, I think I have it solved..... we shall see :D Michael
  20. M

Desert Expedition... Scott, that would be perfect for me, yes, count me in. Michael
  21. M

My J**P Yeah....... your right, my truck is the ONLY expedition truck, but the J*** is still fun! Michael
  22. M

Scotts old/new truck Man, your truck is going to be awesome! A new lease on life, can't wait to see it! How did you make out with your other truck? is all back to normal now? I was thinking about that mishap the other day..... what a scare! Well I went to the dark side, I went and got a gently...
  23. M

2013 Expadition.... I would be good mid April, warmer is better tho (being from the NE) the sooner the warmth the better :D Michael
  24. M

Expedition 2013 X2 on the first 2 weeks in April. Scott keep the updates coming and photos also! stay safe, Michael
  25. M

Historians....... I was remiss in my post...... Brian research and Red fx's contributions are duly noted, all part of our Expedition also! Everyone had a contribution in some way or another, that's part of what makes it fun! I would not drive thousands of miles for some mundane trip and boring...
Back