2002 ford explorer xlt, what next? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2002 ford explorer xlt, what next?

kodybologna

Reaction score
City, State
daytona beach
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 xlt
OK well I own a 2002 Ford Explorer XLT and I was just wondering have I done it all? i have a new head unit, 2 12s, "Train horn" 152 DB, PA system, Hids in both low beams and fog lights (high beems are a waste of money), A billet grille. I don't like doing to much to my exterior because mine is gold and its hard to match my color also does anybody know where to buy painted bumpers all around the car (junk yard is about 2 hours away not worth it). Rims I'm also deciding "black" or "chrome". I would not like to lower or lift it or drop like 3 grand into it i love this car and i very much enjoy it any suggestions?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

not a bad idea how much would exhaust cost (its a v8 also)

also does anybody know how to make your front turn signals blue? i saw this on my friends f150 and just wanted to know how to do it on a explorer (he said his came like that)

well you could do a cat back which would be cheap (maybe a few hundred for the muffler, piping and tips) or just replace the muffler (~100 bucks). add in a little more money for labor. search around summit racing for a muffler or catback system.

ight also do you know any1 that took there exhaust off i see this on mustangs havent seen it on an explorer yet also i could get my cousin to help me with the exhaust

any other ideas other than that

Back