Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

2007 Sport Trac V8 Ltd with a box trailer?

Discussion in '2007 - 2010 Explorer Sport Trac' started by outatime, February 19, 2018.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. outatime

outatime New Member

City, State:
      davenport florida
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      2007 sport trac
      Hi Guys

Been a while since I posted here but have a few issues so you might see more of me ;) I have a question please, I have recently found the need to buy a box trailer, never owned own before and not bought it yet but would my 2007 Sport Trac V8 Ltd pull a say 5 x 8 or maybe 5 x 10 box trailer? It won't be loaded much maybe 500lbs or a little more. I currently pull a open trailer no problems for pressure washing but never owned a box trailer before.

Hope someone can help

Thanks

Stuart

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself, and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. saleen032

saleen032 New Member

City, State:
      Central NJ
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      2010 STA
      I have a 2010 Adrenalin with the 4.6 and I towed a 14ft box trailer for about 500 miles.I did add an electric brake controller. I definitely noticed the weight while pulling, and the gas milage was absolutely horrible, but other than that, there seemed to be no issues.