• Register Today It's free!

bazooka's new rig

bazooka

Reaction score
City, State
bonney lake washington
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 lifted eddie bauer
hey guys im not new to explorers but i am new to super lifted explorers haha. i just traded my old prelude for a 1991 eddie bauer 12" lifted explorer on 35" tires brand new. its 5 speed and 4x4.

just one newb question if i put new sway bars on it will it NOT sway as much? haha

also. its quite difficult to find the gears after ive been drivin for about 15 minutes? can i just add gear oil? if so what is best for washington climate.

how can i stop the driveline bolts from un loosening them selves? is lock tight somthing that i should be investing in? lol

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

with that much lift it isnt going to have much for road manners, if it already has sway bars, then new ones wont make much difference

Welcome.

Sway bars will help body roll some(assuming you mean adding sway bars because they are removed), but it will still have body roll, its a lifted truck.

We need pics! You can become an elite member to host here, or use photobucket or another image site and paste the image code.

picture is in the original post. let me know if you think thats a good trade haha. and overall wht you think haha.

its got 185k miles, them tires are brand spankin new, its 5 speed, 4x4 works excellent. leather. the better sound system is in it.

Welcome to the forums. If gas mileage is the least of your worries, then you got a 'decent' trade-

Back