BW 1354 manual shift arm lever

robotzombies

Reaction score
City, State
Seattle, WA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1989 Ford Bronco II
Hi there,

Yesterday I pulled a manual t case from a 1st gen explorer. I was doing it by myself, so it fell, and I think the shift arm lever broke. Would anyone have this part? I'd definitely be able to buy it, plus shipping, if anyone has a spare or looking to get rid of it.

To be specific, I'm looking for the end of the shifter linkage that bolts directly to the transfer case. Picture related:
NBa0qsS.jpg

Here's what it looks like removed from the linkage. See that little round piece? That's the piece that's actually broken.
yVIAzvY.jpg

It slips off the stud on the arm, so it's easy to replace. I just haven't been able to find one anywhere yet. Manual 1354s aren't that easy to come by where I live, and the 1350 arm is different, so I can't use those.
ay0ndYn.jpg

So if anyone would have this, and possibly the nut that goes on the bolt, I'd love to buy it from you. Like I said, I'd even pay for shipping. And if you live close, I live in the Seattle/Lynnwood/Everett area in Washington. PM me if you have a lead.

Thanks.

In case anyone else ends up needing this part, I had to go to a couple of dealerships. One of them ended up finding the part. The part number is 3L5Z 7335 AA. The guy mentioned that the prefixes and suffixes are really just identification of vehicle (mine was a 1993 Explorer), to the base part number you'd probably use is 7335.

Amazing that the dealer would have that part! Great of you to post the part number to help someone else, thanks!

Back