1. Tip...
    If you hold most smartphones sideways
    you can bring up a more full featured version of the forum.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Might trade in ranger for explorer sport, have mod questions

Discussion in 'Modified Explorations!!' started by JHL981, December 13, 2004.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. JHL981

JHL981 New Member

City, State:
      Daytona Beach, Florida
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      2003 Ranger Tremor
      Im in the process of trading in my 2k3 ranger for a 2k3 Explorer Sport. I cant take the slow 3.0 engine of the ranger. But the 4.0 is a nice power house. Anywho, do explorers share the same mods as rangers? For example, rangers have an Auto up/down feature where you can take a module from a ford taurus and splice it in to the power windows and have auto up and down, on both windows as opposed to one auto down. Also im assuming you can crank a torsion bar in an explorer like a ranger? And with a ranger there is a fog light modification where you can have the fog lights on with the brights, are all these possible with an explorer? Any info would be great, as im lookin forward to modding my new Explorer.

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself, and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. Hokie

Hokie Hokius Maximus

City, State:
      Denver, CO
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      '98 TJ Sport
      Wanna trade? I want a Ranger and I have a SOHC Sport ;)

'cept you probably don't want one with 91k miles on it... i'd leave the lift and tires on for ya though