1. Tip...
    If you hold most smartphones sideways
    you can bring up a more full featured version of the forum.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

New n layed back =)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by GLICIOUS21, June 16, 2011.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

1. GLICIOUS21

GLICIOUS21 New Member

City, State:
    somewhere n front of a cop
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    1996 EXPLORER LIMITED
    I AM GLICIOUS21. I THOUGHT I JOIN THE FORUM BECAUSE MY WIFES MOM GOT US A 96 EXPLORER LIMITED AND IVE HAD FOR A WHILE NOW.IT SPORTS THE 4.0 OVER HEAD VALVE.I DONT HAVE ANY PICS YET BUT ITS THAT WIERD PEARL BEIGE COLOR AND I KEEP IT CLEAN.ITS NOT PERFECT CUZ SHE HIT A MAIL BOX DRIVING N TEXTING AND THEN SHE BACKED IN THE STREET IN FRONT OF ANOTHER CHICK WHO WAS LOOKIN DOWN TEXTING AND SO I HAD TO COME BEHIND AND DO MY OWN BACKYARD BODY WORK TWICE.ALL STOCK LEATHER INTERIOR AND NO ENGINE MODS.MOST EXTERIOR IS STOCK I JUST ADDED A LIL FLAVOR TO STAND OUT.CARBON FIBER SPYDER TAILIGHT ASSEMBLIES WITH LED BRAKE LIGHT AND REVERSE LIGHT BULBS,CHROME EXHAUST TIP,10K HID CONVERSION HEADLIGHTS,AND HYPER WHITE LED FOG LIGHTS,RAIN-X LATTITUDE WIPER BLADE ASSEMBLIES WITH RAIN-X 2N1 WASHER FLUID.INTERIOR ONLY SPORTS AUDIOBAHN DVD FLIP UP DASH UNIT 800 WATT AMP AND 2 12inche Audiobahn subs.And a led map light=)

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

3. BrooklynBay

BrooklynBay Moderator & long time member. Staff Member Moderator Elite Explorer

City, State:
    Brooklyn, NY
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    88 89 93 95 96 Aerostars