2010 Eddie Bauer Rear Climate Control Question! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2010 Eddie Bauer Rear Climate Control Question!

Mimi Price

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
ca
Year, Model & Trim Level
1996 Ford XLT Explorer
On the Aux climate system, it has a little button that helps direct the ac in the back. It says that the selected mode will illuminate on the temperature control. I dont see this happening. I can hear it change but I dont see it illuminating. Everything else is so pristine that I cant help but think its me missing this...

Screen Shot 2021-03-14 at 12.58.55 PM.png

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Its hard to see from the drivers seat but it is there. You have to have the rear fan on to see it illuminate. Could also be a burned out bulbs.

Mine lights up on floor, for the rear, but not the upper torso position. The vents respond accordingly, though.

Just hasn't been a big enough of a "bug me, fix it now" issue to tackle it. Probably uses one of those small bulbs that are hard as hell to find.

Yes, found it! Was up near the actual controls and the fan did have to be turned on! This was the last issue I had with this used car. Other than a soon in my future investment in good tires, the car is perfect. I feel very fortunate. Thanks for your replies!

Thank you for the reply! Manuals don’t cover these particulars and it seems like there were different versions of climate control on every car. Makes it quite a challenge.

Back