Need help choosing this years Rims for my Ex | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Need help choosing this years Rims for my Ex

jtudor

Reaction score
City, State
Grove City, Ohio
Year, Model & Trim Level
2010 Sport Trac Adrenalin
So this year, I'm buying new rims for the Ex and I need honest opinions on what to choose.
Also, I am wondering if anyone could photoshop the FORTE F15 Rims on the Explorer pic for me so I can see what it would look like.

DSC00124.jpg

FORTE F3
VT2166.JPG

FORTE F10
VT3958.JPG

FORTE F15
VT3785.JPG

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

any of those would be better than the chrome you already have up there :( seriously what were you thinking chrome rims?????? i can't stand them took the ones off that came with my truck because i absolutely do not understand why people are fascinated by chrome rims ? the only chrome that belongs on vehicles is usually the bumpers and door handles not wheels that just looks tacky imo...just my .02 cents ...not bashing in any way your truck does look good over all just in that pic the chrome does not do anything for me but as far as the list of rims i would pic the first one you have listed up there...the f3 sorry i don't know how to photoshop them for you...

Well when you get ready to sell those rims, I'm in. I myself prefer chrome. Your rims are exceptional.

Well when you get ready to sell those rims, I'm in. I myself prefer chrome. Your rims are exceptional.
Well I sold those last October before Winter....lol
Maybe you can buy these rims from me after I use them this season.

i like those tailight and headlight covers on ur 06 xlt it looks meaner

Well I sold those last October before Winter....lol
Maybe you can buy these rims from me after I use them this season.

"Business" must be good in Ohio

Thanks Charlie....Looks good...I appreciate it

Or you could just buy my '08 Adrenalin 20" Wheels I have for sale in teh classifieds!!! ;)

Much cheaper than those others your looking at!

Well this is what I ended up buying...They should be here next Friday at the latest.

Attachments

• FORTE F40.jpg
    FORTE F40.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 797

id do TIS 07s in 22s

Back