For Sale - '01-03 Sport Trac center armrest lids/DIY kits | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale '01-03 Sport Trac center armrest lids/DIY kits

Zealous Interiors

Reaction score
City, State
Westbrook, CT
Year, Model & Trim Level
'97 Explorer XLT
Hello,
I am new vendor here and my name is Andy Rianhard. Our company name is RA Interiors and we specialize in selling DIY explorer console kits+fully assembled lids.

If your vehicle has a crack in the armrest click on this link to redirect you to my vendor classified:
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=246513

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

the thread in the link now has video installations!

I can now guarantee a good color match for all colors!

What about the possibility of improving the 2002 fullsize Explorer console lid? Mine isnt broken but its hard, uncomfortable and too low. The AutoSport catalog at www.autosportcatalog.com has something they call Memory Foam Comfort for your console but I'm not too sure about it.

Regards,
Barry

That is something I should look into. Also, I am officially going to become a partnership and now you can buy these directly from me. PM for details

Repair kits are now found on my website: www.get-ript.com

Pay by PayPal or Credit card!

interested in buying a kit.. i noticed on your website it says 2001-2003 sport tracs.. even though they didnt change, ive got an 04 and just wanted to make sure that everything is still the same. thanks

Buck,
Thank you for catching my mistake! I am pretty sure that most if not all 01-04 Sport Trac's do have that lid. Let me know if you'd like to purchase one!

Andy

The base models don't have that kind of lid. We have the crappy one that breaks if you put a little weight on it.

So the base model has a different lid and the other models have the plastic-based lid. Seems like it should be the other way around!

That's creative good work! I should make a kit for that other style of armrest, I just don't know if those lids crack as well..

Orders have started to come in from the website! I would strongly suggest the foam kit that has additional padding: it is well worth it!

I will be getting some more lids this week! They will be $40 plus $12 shipping

What does the Armrest kit include? My armrest was broken and taken off by the previous owner, and now I need a new one including the hinge.

You will need a full lid then. I believe I have one in stock, and I have been trying to get to the yard to get more lids to recover but its been snowing a lot here.

The kit includes a piece of precut matching fabric and instructions.

ordered my kit last week with the extra foam.. ill post some pics of before and after

Good luck with the installation make sure to take your time on the front edges!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

About to drop the price on the website! PM for details

Back