For Sale - '01-03 Sport Trac center armrest lids/DIY kits | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale '01-03 Sport Trac center armrest lids/DIY kits

Price will be adjusted once again soon..

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Just to let you know, those auctions are ending today!

Ordering a repair kit next week man :) my elbow says thanks in advance

Sounds good! For comfort, I would highly recommend the premium padded version, 2 layers of foam!

Oh don't worry :) that's what I want

Ordered mine Sunday! Can't wait for it!

I'm guessing that I either sent you an email or an eBay message to confirm that it has shipped?

ya u did, hoped it woulda been here by now but no biggie. said it shipped August 1st, im just excited to be able to put my elbow on something again! The hole was/ is right where my elbow goes so it hurts if i do that :p lol

It should be there by Monday then most likely! Let me know if you have any questions

Got it! Will be reviving my console when I am able, just got my wisdom teeth out :(

I can give you $5 if you take a photo of it before and after the installation, message me if you are interested!

Received my kit and installed last week. Kept the stock foam and laid the new foam on top and trimmed to match up. Very happy with the color match and material. Thanks

Ended up using the T50 X 8, the 10 were to long and the JT21 & 27 would not go into the plastic.

Attachments

• DSCN1286.JPG
    DSCN1286.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 381
  • DSCN1294.JPG
    DSCN1294.JPG
    73.4 KB · Views: 387

Thank you very much for posting a review! That armrest looks very comfortable with the double foam!

I know use the smallest size T50 staples and they work great, I am going to edit the directions and also carry those size staples for customers to use

Do you have any before photos so that I can give you that partial refund?

Thanks,
Andy

Just did mine! Took about 15 minutes! Im not the best at getting all the wrinkles out of the cover, only had 1 little crease in it but it wasnt anything to bad!

Love the double foam!!!!

Before (My dog is probably why I have a hole)
DSC06270.jpg

Close Up
DSC06271.jpg

After!
DSC06274.jpg

DSC06273.jpg

Looks good!!! The color match looks very good also, am very happy with mine. The pooch will get some spring hopping back and forth now:)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thanks for the positive reviews everyone! If that crease does bother you, take off the back plate and pull on the area that is creased to get more fabric under the lid, then staple it tight.

Thanks,
Andy

Back