For Sale - '01-03 Sport Trac center armrest lids/DIY kits | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale '01-03 Sport Trac center armrest lids/DIY kits

Excellent kit. worth every penny!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I went to the junkyard and found one in a 2nd gen Explorer that didn't have a moonroof (they don't get dried out and crack like the mooroof equipted trucks).

Jayson, I am very sorry about how your installation went. If you contacted me I would have worked with you to fix the problem, and I still plan on doing so. This repair kit has over 1100 feedbacks on eBay and they are 99.4% positive. Many people are very happy with this product because it saves a lot of money. Your problem was that those plastic posts on the rear cracked, which happens every once in a while, but longer screws due the trick (will add it to my instructions) and it works like new.

Fitment is guaranteed as well so if you ever did have fitment problems I would send you a new kit right away. I can give you a great deal on one of my reupholstered lids, which uses my same kit, and it will look absolutely perfectly brand new.

-Andy

The vendor is working with me to resolve the issue.

Mine was perfect, and was EASY to install. Not really sure how anyone could screw up something so simple. I think your post is somewhat of an over reaction, the vendor sells good covers.

*laughs at ||||||||||| Post*

Im fresh out of highschool and installed mine no problem. My posts broke, I didn't use the right staples, and I didnt read the instructions and it worked fine. I even fixed my fold on the passenger corner of it.

If you messed it up that's not the vendors vault. I got nothing but great communication and a great product.

:thumbsup: ript

Thank you for the support everyone but there is no need to bash, I will work with the customer to make him happy.

Thank you for the support everyone but there is no need to bash, I will work with the customer to make him happy.
I apologize, I just dont understand how people can be so... ya...

Ill edit my comment

This $1 off discount is now a Forum special that only ExplorerForum members receive!

Also, our console kits now come in Genuine Italian black leather! Contact me for details!

We now offer a service to have your lid professionally recovered for you, for just $30! Contact me for more details please.

Just looked at your covers on E-bay and will be ordering one as soon as the wife gets back with the truck. Need the interior code. I didn't see the extra foam on ebay. can I get that when I order the cover? Thanks in advance. Glad to see you here

We are now offering professional installation services on our website! www.Z-Interiors.com

You can now upgrade your console with genuine cowhide leather! On our website, we now have staple guns for sale, we can include 50 staples of the correct size for the replacement cover, and we can professionally install it for you.

www.Z-Interiors.com/Explorers

I lowered the price on our premium padded covers!

We have full consoles in stock!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

My broke off how do you get the back part of console off. Do I knock the pins out. My has rear cup holder that push inside the console on a spring.I glued it in place but could not lift up had to broke off and was pissssss

Back