• Register Today It's free!

01 2wd sport trac lift kits....

lifted01trac

Reaction score
City, State
Montclair, ca
Year, Model & Trim Level
01 fully loaded
any one know where i can find a lift kit or lift parts for a 01 2wd sport trac.... there is plenty of body lifts but i want suspension lift.... any ideas... sites... thanks....

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

another questions... are ranger suspentions the same as my suspention.... sorry im a newb just got my truck last week.... thanks

yeah, the 2wd has the torsion bars as well. like taknitezX2 said, get a spindle for three inches and then crank the torsion bars. yes the ranger will work as well

kool im looking around... if you guys know where to get this for a pretty low price pleas let me know... thanks....

we have the same suspesion as the ranger edge, not the regular ranger. if ur interested in a pair of spindles, PM me. i have a lead on a pair for a pretty good deal. and im right down the road from you if need need any help intstalling or anything.

superlift 4" front and rear is another option...the more expensive route but it just depends what you're going for....just a lift for more height, then spindles and AAL but if you want something with a little more quality then superlift, and if you wanna go the performance route then camburg or dixon brothers is the way to go

Back