• Register Today It's free!

07 Sport Trac Pricing/Value ?

Fishski

Reaction score
City, State
CT
Year, Model & Trim Level
03 Eddie Bauer
I'm in the market for an 07 Sport Trac, V8, Limited, 40k or less.

I have been researching this truck for some time and thought I had a good feel for pricing which I have seen in the low to mid 20's.

I am looking for some very specific options such as the V8, rear power window, etc.

We'll I found one today and immediately called the dealer to only find out the the price they listed on the internet was firm and they could no budge. Price was 25k...Truck was an 07, Limited, Leather, V8, Rear power windows, etc.

Is this reasonable? I only ask because I can get a 2010 XLT V6 brand new for 30k with all the rebates, etc. I know I am not comparing a V6 XLT to a V8 Limited but bottom line is for 5k more I can get a brand new truck...

Am I missing something?

Also, the gentlemen I spoke to did not even take my name, number or anything else...it was what it was and that was it...

Any comments would be appreciated.

You know they really have'nt changed much on the trucks from 07 so their practicly the same. There are some wiring differences starting in 08 with reguards to the stereo and this is the year that SYNC was available for it. I definatly would not have a V6 myself. I think you can only get the V8 in the limited now according to the Ford website.

Call and ask for the sales manager, make him a offer.

I believe the 07 was only rated for 5000 towing, the 08 went up to 7600 because of the stronger frame. A 08 with a V6 is rated for 5000.

Oh snap! you didnt have to tell me they changed the frame on the 08'!

Back