• Register Today It's free!

12" subwoofer box....

Brent Russell

Reaction score
City, State
Naperville, IL
Year, Model & Trim Level
Looking for a Sport Trac
I'm currently looking into buying a Sport Trac to use as my daily driver. I was wondering if anyone makes a subwoofer box that will fit dual 12's, because I have 2 kicker 12's and a kicker 750 watt amp that I'd like to put in it. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Brent

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

there is very limited space behind the rear seat. WHich is the only place id put one. I bought the pioneer shallow mount truck box built for a ten behind mine. I did have to do some modification but it sounds great .

all depends where you want to put them. you might be able to trade them for some shallow mounts, but if you don't have it yet then just wait. when you have it you'll be able to tell if you'll be able to fit them or not

just finished making one for mt trac. fiberglass enclosure to hold 2 kicker 10" cvt's.... sounds awesome.

IMG_2695.gif

IMG_2706.gif

IMG_2712.gif

there is very limited space behind the rear seat. WHich is the only place id put one. I bought the pioneer shallow mount truck box built for a ten behind mine. I did have to do some modification but it sounds great .

What type of modification? can you elaborate on that? i am looking to put 2 subs behind my seats. not sure if i can fit 2 tens tho. im sure i will be able to fit 2 8's. also will two of those pioneer boxes fit?

Does anyone know how many watts the stock subwoofer is in the 2005 sport track adrenalin, I need to replace it is blown and it sounds like a big fart.

if i recall correctly it is a DVC 50W... I have mine lyin around in my attic somewhere im pretty sure if you want it. I also have an aftermarket 8 inch sub with an after market box that slides right under the seats that I would be willing to let go for cheap. I just ran it with the stock amp when i had it in there... sounded a hell of a lot better than that piece of crap platic box they give u with the truck.

How much would you be willing to sell it for?
Or you know of any other subs that could be bought and used on the same stock amp?

send me a pm... you can have the OEM one for the cost of shipping if you want it(as long as i still have it laying around). or you can have the 8in+box for like $50 if you want that. up to you meng.

Back