2002 4.6 auto limited RHD for sale | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2002 4.6 auto limited RHD for sale

Bigant2

Reaction score
City, State
Stoke on trent
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 explorer V8 limited
testing the water more than anything as some of you may remember a couple of months ago my gearbox went pop having trouble finding a gearbox to replace it so had to get a replacement car.
Been realistic she's just going to sit there doing nothing until i manage to drop on a box so looking if anyone is interested in her save her been sat there.

She's a pretty rare spec in the uk been right hand drive 4.6 v8 auto Limited. with a lpg system fitted and working and recently serviced. new rear brake disks pads and callipers.
Engine runs great and she was amazing to drive, needs a few little cosmetic bits and bobs but nothing terrible. has a reversing camera/dash cam system fitted.

when gearbox went pop she was just in the yard so wasn't at speed or anything. Suspected torque converter failing is the cause of the gearbox failing. had a quiet rattle sound just before it went.
I'm located in stoke-on-trent and welcome to come view anytime you will need a trailer/transport to get her home.

Mot has expired but other than the gearbox she will fly though not in a rush to sell not interested in swaps don't waste my time or yours by sending stupid offers. sorry if that sounds abit short but had no end of time wasters trying to sell things in the past.

Any questions feel free to ask
KJ2FU5K.jpg

V7BLviN.jpg

il1iOq3.jpg

p60HzSA.jpg

Back