2010 Front sway bar bushing noise? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2010 Front sway bar bushing noise?

mustang6878

Reaction score
City, State
Iowa
Year, Model & Trim Level
'10 Sport Trac Limited
This past winter, I noticed a bad squeaking, popping noise in the front of my 2010 Sport Trac Limited.
I checked the sway bar links and they were both there, I had replaced one as it was missing last year.
With the warm weather, ALL noise from the front end had gone away.
I am wondering if the body mount for the sway bar bushings are bad. At least it makes sense to me. Also, I want a solid bushings, is that correct? Thanks in advance.

This past winter, I noticed a bad squeaking, popping noise in the front of my 2010 Sport Trac Limited.
I checked the sway bar links and they were both there, I had replaced one as it was missing last year.
With the warm weather, ALL noise from the front end had gone away.
I am wondering if the body mount for the sway bar bushings are bad. At least it makes sense to me. Also, I want a solid bushings, is that correct? Thanks in advance.

i had a popping noise as well mine turn out to be related to the exhaust hanger and where the y pipe met the cat back.

Would it possibly be a strut bearing?? (I my be wrong, not sure if these vehicles have them).

I know Fusions, Taurus's are known for this.

Back