2013 Explorer Sport Ordered | Page 9 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2013 Explorer Sport Ordered

As a matter of fact, Explorer4thewife, we took delivery today. Crystal told us March 10th, and it arrived today. I'm not complaining. After nearly 16 weeks, I'm glad to finally have it. We put down a significant down payment and financed the rest at 1.64% from BoA. Surprisingly, they beat Navy Federal. Again, I'm not complaining. We love the ride and its the perfect size - more room for the family but not a behemoth. My wife is a speed freak, like me, and is coming out of a highly modded Magnum RT. The Sport absolutely hauls ass, yet cruises effortlessly and quietly. We love the all wheel drive and my oldest son is super excited to watch a movie on the DVD headrests. In short, we're looking forward to our first road trip. After six hours of ownership we're impressed!

As a matter of fact, Explorer4thewife, we took delivery today. Crystal told us March 10th, and it arrived today. I'm not complaining. After nearly 16 weeks, I'm glad to finally have it. We put down a significant down payment and financed the rest at 1.64% from BoA. Surprisingly, they beat Navy Federal. Again, I'm not complaining. We love the ride and its the perfect size - more room for the family but not a behemoth. My wife is a speed freak, like me, and is coming out of a highly modded Magnum RT. The Sport absolutely hauls ass, yet cruises effortlessly and quietly. We love the all wheel drive and my oldest son is super excited to watch a movie on the DVD headrests. In short, we're looking forward to our first road trip. After six hours of ownership we're impressed!

This is outstanding news, Iceman4ever98! I'm so happy to hear that you are having a great time with your Explorer. Give me a shout if you ever need my assistance in the future!

Crystal

Back