2016 EXP Sport enable active guidelines | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2016 EXP Sport enable active guidelines

MightyGuru

Reaction score
City, State
Winston Salem, NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
2016 Explorer Sport
Does anyone know how to enable the active/dynamic guidelines for the backup camera? I have upgraded MFT to Sync 3. This seems possible since the steering position data is already available from the PSCM.
I modified address 736-03-01 in the PAM to reflect my Sync 3 system. Any ideas or suggestions?

Normally you would go into the settings and select the 'active guidelines'. Do you have that option now? Also, when a camera is replaced, it has to be programmed to the vehicle. The dealer does this using IDS but I believe you can do the same with FORScan.

Peter

Normally you would go into the settings and select the 'active guidelines'. Do you have that option now? Also, when a camera is replaced, it has to be programmed to the vehicle. The dealer does this using IDS but I believe you can do the same with FORScan.

Peter

I do not have this option in settings. Is there a way to enable this option using Forscan or IDS? The camera is factory original.

I don't use FORScan so I can't tell you. Sorry.

Peter

Back