2017 Sport Exhaust Mod - Flowmaster Super 10s>>> | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2017 Sport Exhaust Mod - Flowmaster Super 10s>>>

SilverStallion

Reaction score
City, State
Ontario
Year, Model & Trim Level
2017 Explorer Sport
I have Flowmaster Super 44s on my 2014 Ex Sport and it sounds great but I would like a bit more rumble without rasp. Been looking at the Super 10s for my 2017...still in the process of ordering however never too early to start collecting mods.

Wondering if anyone has tried these mufflers welded into a Sport and if you liked the sound. Clips?

Thanks.

Darren

super 10s

I have 44s on my Sport now with resonator removed and drone is terrible at cruising speed (55 - 70). doesn't bother me a bit, but drives passengers crazy.

had Super 10s on my Charger with resonator removed and same issue with drone at cruising speed.

seems like 10s would be much worse drone since so much louder to begin with. I'd be interested in some sound clips if you do. I like loud.

I think a glass pack muffler will give more rumble without the rasp. I know magna flow makes a nice system for our explorers.

I've always hated flowdisaster mufflers. they have too much drone at highway speeds.

Back