3rd Gen V8 Explorer Exhaust Setups...Video!!! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

3rd Gen V8 Explorer Exhaust Setups...Video!!!

it may be my intake plenum, it has a couple of fins inside that are supposed to make the air turbulent before it enters the manifold.. those could creat a whining sound.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

what kind of intake do you have??

it may be my intake plenum, it has a couple of fins inside that are supposed to make the air turbulent before it enters the manifold.. those could creat a whining sound.

The correct answer is your motor is crying for a Flowmaster, it hates the Magnaflow! So, make it a happy motor:D

LIMITED! WHY IS IT EVERYTIME YOU SAY SOMTHING TO ME I FEEL LIKE IVE BEEN TROLLED!! its offical, limited02 is the flowmaster troll! Now then, i have a GMS shark intake, im going to be replacing it here with the BBK 78mm once piece.

limited! Why is it everytime you say somthing to me i feel like ive been trolled!! Its offical, limited02 is the flowmaster troll! Now then, i have a gms shark intake, im going to be replacing it here with the bbk 78mm once piece.

:)

:D6" cannon anyone?

Now then, i have a GMS shark intake, im going to be replacing it here with the BBK 78mm once piece.

ive never heard of it.. but if u got it on ur ex. it must b doin sumthin right!!! haha

:thumbsup:awesome note from her fedy

Back