92tf-aa vs 90tf-aa injectors - interchangeable? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

92tf-aa vs 90tf-aa injectors - interchangeable?

Cole94

Reaction score
City, State
Kansas
Year, Model & Trim Level
'94 Explorer XLT 4dr 4x4
1994 Expy
So a tremendous amount of dirt in my fuel has wreaked havoc on my injectors... i have another set from a 91 i parted out, but they are black top instead of red. Are these interchangeable? As far as I can tell they're just a different spray pattern, so not mixable.
Looking to replace after a very strong seafoam treatment.

I don't know either of these institutions, but you have to assess yourself and see what you're hoping to get out of your education. Then, you have to compare what each school has to offer and from that you can figure out which one will get you closer to what kind of work you want to be doing.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say you got the wrong thread on accident?

Yeah, from what I found, they are not interchangeable. By the way, I had a similar experience using Seafoam added to a full tank of fuel on a Ford Contour. In that case, it caused some kind of reaction that filled the fuel filter with a gel. I added it as a preventative measure, the car was running fine. The temperature had just dipped below freezing, I don't know... I know a lot of people have great results with it. My rule of thumb these days is to buy fuel from stations that I know sell a higher volume of tier 3 fuel, hence fresher gas, and occasionally I run a bottle of Techron.

And be sure that school is accredited in case you choose to pursue a higher degree later on.

Back