94 ex sas | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

94 ex sas

Hi this is my first post here and I am getting close to finishing my sas swap to i though i would add my build.

In the front it is a full width 44 with
456 yukons gears
ox locker
7 deg bushings
duffs long arms
deaver springs
reid racing knuckles

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 11,792

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

For the rear end I put a full width 8.8 with

yukon 456
eaton posi
the springs are national spring made for a cherokee 6" lift
made shakle
creeper joints
moved axle back about
014.jpg
5"
015-1.jpg
009-1.jpg
hh631/dentedcustoms/011-1.jpg[/IMG]
010-1.jpg
007-1.jpg

Attachments

• 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 1,733

not sure how to add more pictures yet but i will as soon as i figure out how.

How much do the tires stick out with the full width axles?

Welcome to the Site , Great Stuff here , Nice work on the SAS , Where are you located , Is there Allot of modified Explorers in your area ?

Edit- Upload to photobucket Then paste the code on your message , You can edit your first post to add pics !

The tires stick out about 5 to 6 inches. I am from British columbia, I can say I haven't seen any explorers done up in my area. I have a B2 also so but wanted to a four door so thats when I decided to get my explorer.
I got it back in oct last year drove it home and parked it. I've rebuilt a motor and put into the truck and did the solid axle swap, still going to be a while before the truck is on the road, but its getting there.

Where are you in BC? I am in Poco.

hay mach I'm in coquitlam. what have you got done on your ex do you take it onto the trails much?

This is a nice setup, I've been planning on doing an SAS setup. I might add some of the Parts of your build on mine. I'd love to hear how it handles, how the suspension rides, and I'd love to see more pictures of your setup

I like your B2 and explorer. I plan on getting another B2 to build eventually. Love how light weight they are.

Back