'98 Explorer Limited - Finally Got My Ex | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

'98 Explorer Limited - Finally Got My Ex

Bangin01Sport

Reaction score
City, State
Florence, South Carolina
Year, Model & Trim Level
'98 Limited 5.0
Its a '98 Limited. It is a 5.0 V8, and as I understand, the 5.0 V8 Limiteds are AWD. Is this true?

It is pretty tricked out, just about every factory option I know of. Sunroof, 6 Disc Changer in the center console, running boards, nice leather, steering wheel radio+air controls, etc.

Anyone got any tips/info I should know about the '98 Limited??

Glad to join up with a new car community. Hopefully I can get this thing done right over the next couple of years!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Dunno about the AWD. Best way to find out is to look under it and see if you have a transfer case and a front driveshaft :D

Welcome to the site.

I'll definately give it a look. Thanks BeauJ and Robb

How does the supercharger do for gas mileage???

Pffffft, my mileage sucked in the first place. Started at maybe 15-16 miles to the gallon in 2002. Now I get 12-13 in the city. The 3.55 gears don't help much either. I was going to get it dyno tuned for full race and ready for nitrous and methanol injection, but with gas prices I'm saving my money for more important things like Southern Comfort, beer, and cigarettes :D

Ahhhh so-co :-D.

Back