a very helpful cell phone tip | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

a very helpful cell phone tip

ok i see

i did not understand if there was no service available in that case you will be walking but if you read my other tip on the chain saw at least you wont be cold and i thank you for pointing that out for me and i am sorry i was wrong no signal you wont get out but i would rather take my chances with one than without but having a cell phone should have a chip in them that when you put you car in drive it goes off i have been in a few scarry close calls because some idiot on a cell phone and my favorite is the lady putting makeup on while on the phone and kids in the back but it is not safe to talk on cell phones at least in the city while driving i cant belive that a call is that important to try to drive and talk at the same time but we do a lot of things we shouldnt i been telling this guy for years he shouldnt drink and drive and last night he got a D.U.I he came over this morning after his night in jail wanting sympathy i told him i was glad he got a dui he was mad but i told him i would rather he got one than kill someone or his self to me he got off easy when you play with fire you will get burnt !

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

If that was a sentence, it was the longest one I've ever read. Congratulations.

Your buddy was probably drinking because UK was going to get beat by Marquette and he knew it before anyone else down there.

I need to get a cell phone.

If that was a sentence, it was the longest one I've ever read. Congratulations.
BWAHAHAH!!!!

oh, and lD50, i have found that if you set the cruize controll, you can hold the ciggarette in your mouth, cell phone with your left hand, change a cd with your right hand, and since autopilot is on, you can rest your right foot on the hump in the middle, and put your left foot on the side mirror, and take a quick nap while driving. it makes long trips way easier.

Originally posted by FourXFred
BWAHAHAH!!!!

oh, and lD50, i have found that if you set the cruize controll, you can hold the ciggarette in your mouth, cell phone with your left hand, change a cd with your right hand, and since autopilot is on, you can rest your right foot on the hump in the middle, and put your left foot on the side mirror, and take a quick nap while driving. it makes long trips way easier.

muhahahahaha
im gunan try that tommorow and if i wreck im gunna sue you ( FRED ) :D

hehe
peace

Originally posted by frog_man
I need to get a cell phone.

They are over-rated. I ran around for 6 months with 2 cell phones on my hip. Being that accessible is a bad thing. My sister saved me. It turned out my Nokia phone could be programmed with 2 seperate phone numbers. So now I carry one cell -phone. From 7-5 it is set on my work number and when I'm not working I switch it over to my personal cell number.

P.S. My sister has shown me that her cell phone said "No Service" and she did some programming and it found a tower. So "No service in this case was "No Signal" but she found one. She even told me how to do it. If you have nationwide no roaming then they want you to use certain towers to save them money. I forget how to program it though. I did it once in Montana out in the middle of nowhere between Missoula and Great Falls.

Back