ABS for Explorer 2007

yousef_d94

Reaction score
City, State
Muscat, Oman
Year, Model & Trim Level
2007, Explorer, AdvTrac
Hi everyone,

Regarding my previous post about traction issue. We came into a conclusion that my ABS module is faulty. Now the big question is, I am looking for an ABS module. My car is 2007 RSC ADV-Trac. My ABS module number is 7A24_2C219_CG. However, I was able to find an ABS Module from a 2006 explorer with the number 6L24-2C219-CH and it's written RSC/IVD on it. will I be able to fit the 2006 module on my 2007 car ? will I be able to program it and make work fine?

I would appreciate any help or input given on this matter.
Thanks!

i
Hi everyone,

Regarding my previous post about traction issue. We came into a conclusion that my ABS module is faulty. Now the big question is, I am looking for an ABS module. My car is 2007 RSC ADV-Trac. My ABS module number is 7A24_2C219_CG. However, I was able to find an ABS Module from a 2006 explorer with the number 6L24-2C219-CH and it's written RSC/IVD on it. will I be able to fit the 2006 module on my 2007 car ? will I be able to program it and make work fine?

I would appreciate any help or input given on this matter.
Thanks!
replaced my whole abs pump before i noticed forscan had an option for reprogram abs control module because when i replaced my 07 cluster from an 06 i also needed ths pcm from the 06 to make it program keys then the abs missmatch error popped up and i threw in the 06's abs... the pump worked just fine but threw that code so i dont imagine you would have any problems getting it reprogramed and in fact it might only cost you the price of an obd2 dongle and 1 month subscription to forscan but i cant remember if the free subscription lets you do the trigger abs and program functions but i know you need it to swap keys and change data strings... i honestly wish i would have looked a little closer because that abs pump is a major pain in the ass to remove and replace and you cant slip off the module with out pretty much removing the whole pump and i couldn't remove the pump without removing the lines and i couldn't remove the lines on the bottom until i removed most of the lines on top and i had to remove the battery and fusebox to gain enough room.... its a real pandoras box

Just in case you still need the module, the one you found will work.

Back