Amsoil testimonials, air filters and update | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Amsoil testimonials, air filters and update

Mellotron

Reaction score
City, State
Dallas, Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
Scout owner
Hello!

I wanted to announce AMSOIL is introducing all new materials for their performance air-filter line. I have a detailed flyer I can send out regarding this but for more info please read this on my site: Filter update
These are being produced now. The older style as pictures on my site will be phased out as supplies last. AMSOIL has even created a version that fits all the new Ford trucks and cars (with the cone on one end) which is a real value. The ones that fit the Exolorer are in the first batch to be made and will be available in about 30 days.

Also here at the Synthetic Warehouse I have recieved several Testimonials from customers gained here. I wanted to say thank you and let you see what to expect when you use a product that goes beyond standards the industry has set.

Last, the best way to buy AMSOIL is as a Preferred Customer. You can find information on that through my site but as an independent dealer, I just set up a toll free number 1-800-579-0580. Please call with your questions!

Thank you,
Ches Cain
www.syntheticwarehouse.com

Back