Annual Big Dixie Boggers Event in Central NC | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Annual Big Dixie Boggers Event in Central NC

ExploringNC

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Hickory, NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
'98 XLT, '91 EB
Calling all North Carolina Explorers lets have a meet and greet at this weekend event May 1,2,3 just outside Lincolton, NC. This is a great place to come out and test your ride on everything from trails, mud holes, rock garden and plenty of obsticles to show your flex. This is always a big turn out from little stockers to full blown rock crawlers but very few explorers show up so this would be a great time to meet up.

bigdixieboggers.com/springevent

bigdixieboggers.com

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Wish I could

I have my timing all wrong. I'm leaving Colorado before the rides happen out here and will not get back to the Carolinas in time for this.:(

I'd like to have a get together sometime, but it's a really busy time, and that's a decent trek for me.

I dont have a vehicle right now but I'll keep this in mind next spring.

I'd like to have a get together sometime, but it's a really busy time, and that's a decent trek for me.

Uwharrie this summer maybe.

I was mainly looking for some of the peeps on the forume that I know are alot closer but I guess everybody is too busy this time of year. The property that they have this on is a private club that they allow anybody to come out and play around for a weekend. People bring everything from completely stock to full blown rock crawlers. Theres plenty of obsticles to show your flex, also a rock garden and a few trails that range from easy to not getting out without damage.

Temp_065.jpg

Temp_062.jpg

Temp_075.jpg

I am going to be heading out there, but being as though there is currently not an engine in my ExplodeR i will be riding along with my brother in his Blazer. :(

Back