• Register Today It's free!

Another "what to do next"

94eddiebauer

Reaction score
City, State
Farmington Hills, Michigan
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 Eddie Bauer 4dr
Ok, so im going to buy tires really soon (bfg mud terrains). The thing is, i wont have much money left after the tires. So..... should i consider a body lift (aka the hockey pucks) or is that not worth my time. I've read many B-lift threads on here, and i cant decide if its accually worth the effort. I want a S-lift but cant afford it. Should i forget all lifts and just get tires and a locker? (i know there is a similar thread asking almost the same questions.... but i really cant decide). Thanks guys (and girls).

Bill:exporange

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

What size tires? If you keep them within reason you can do a 2" spacer/shackle lift for around 70 bucks BEFORE alignment.

What size tires? If you keep them within reason you can do a 2" spacer/shackle lift for around 70 bucks BEFORE alignment.

31 x 10.5 is the plan right now. but isnt the spacer for the front only? is there a thread link you can post? With the spacer/shackle can i get larger tires?

You say the shackles are custom made. Where could i get similar ones?

...mine were custom but you can get warrior shackles from 4wheelparts for 63 bucks i think...:scratch:

Back