any ST owners out there running 32"s with a 2" lift have a pictures? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

any ST owners out there running 32"s with a 2" lift have a pictures?

LONO100

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Bay Area CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
03 sport trac XLT
hey all, just trying to plan my next project and ive decided to go with a simple TT and warrior #153 shackle combo lifting my ST a modest 1.75" to 2.00". to go with my lift ive decided to run 32 x 11 R15 tires and i wanted to know if there were any forum members running this same set up to get an idea of what it would actually look like. anybody running this set up have any pictures out there? i would really appreciate it. even if you are running the same basic lift with 33"s and have just trimmed your rig up like crazy, that would help a ton too. thanks fellas. well, im off to tahoe again this weekend, hopefully i can get some new shots of my rig tearing it up on the trails! have a good weekend everyone.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The pic of my truck is on the show off your lifted sport trac thread like page 27 or 28 or so. Im running 33's with hardly any fender trimming. Then again I can get away with it.

Post #473 on page 24 of "Show off your Trac".. for shooterdudes trac

Hugh, that's Sean's ST from the myst site. I don't know if he had TT, SL done to his, I know he had wheelsapcers on his Trac with the 265/70/16 IIRC, right? I had that size tire on the stock wheels at stock height and after I did the TT, SL ad my Trac sat up higher then his is in that picture.

thanks guys. most all of the guys on that lifted thread seemed to either have some sort of body lift or spacers or trim or a combination of those none of which i was interested in doing. ill check these links out, thanks for all the help fellas!

Perhaps you're right Rebel. I thought he had what I listed; didn't really check. I was just going from memory...a bad one at that.

Lol i have 265/70/16 michelin road tires :cool: get some

You've seen these before but I have this setup.

st-hump.jpg

2011-06-11_17-59-01_571.jpg

untitled1.jpg

thanks for all the info guys, shooter, you pretty much have the setup im looking for. thanks for the pics pup, and all the guys with the great info.

rhino - you have one of my favorite ST's on the forum, it says on your sig that you have a 3" body lift. is that right?

thanks for all the info guys, shooter, you pretty much have the setup im looking for. thanks for the pics pup, and all the guys with the great info.

rhino - you have one of my favorite ST's on the forum, it says on your sig that you have a 3" body lift. is that right?

Nope, I don't have a body lift nor a sig. I just have TT/Shackles.

rhino - how much trimming have you done with those 33"s on? i mustve confused your rig with another one. you have the buccanner plates right?

rhino - how much trimming have you done with those 33"s on? i mustve confused your rig with another one. you have the buccanner plates right?

I have 32's but I still had to trim a decent amount. And yes mine has the Bucs plates.

this is my 2002 with 32x12.50x15 BFG A/T, tt to level out the front, stock in the rear. And yes I know about the cladding, just got tired of putting it back on after it gets knocked off in the rocks. I didn't have to trim too much in the front, but I did have to trim some bumps on the back of the front wheel well (does that make sense?) To trim the front I put one tire on a block and trimmed to fit with the wheel to the left then right the did the same on the other side. It does rub at full stuff more in the front then the rear but I just live with it cause it is easier to get in to.
PVD2010066.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

thanks for the picture fan, that the setup im trying to go with except with some shackles in the back. i see you are down to one tow hook like me!

Back