Anyone know this part? Wireless charger 'wedge'? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Anyone know this part? Wireless charger 'wedge'?

Don't phones come with a cord to be used in a power port? I haven't had a vehicle with a wireless charger but that should change if the 2023 Aviator ever gets delivered. I never travel far or long enough for my phone to need charging anywhere except at home every few days.;)

Peter

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Your '20 Aviator doesn't have a wireless charger? My '20 Explorer does, figured they'd be like-for-like.

Yeah, I've seen that mentioned.
Only quibble is I have a Samsung & my wife has an iPhone. She doesn't use CarPlay, but does use the cubby for her phone.
Well it is available for Apple as well, but would be a pain to switch between them every day. But if it is her car then happy wife happy life !

Your '20 Aviator doesn't have a wireless charger? My '20 Explorer does, figured they'd be like-for-like.
It was part of the Convenience Package option which wasn't ordered for this vehicle. The Aviator was on another dealer's lot that my dealer found and brought in. It wasn't custom ordered by me.

Peter

It was part of the Convenience Package option which wasn't ordered for this vehicle. The Aviator was on another dealer's lot that my dealer found and brought in. It wasn't custom ordered by me.

Peter
Gotcha

Back