• Register Today It's free!

APIM programing.

Ere

Reaction score
City, State
Eket
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 explorer limited
I downloaded as built data with .ab file extension for 2011 ford explorer limited from motorcraftservice but can't load it on forscan while trying to reprogram my APIM which I got from a ford edge. How do I convert from .ab extension to '.abt' file format which seems to be the extension forscan uses? What is the procedure for loading the as built data to forscan because I'm stuck? Help needed please.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the Forum. :wave:

Peter

I downloaded as built data with .ab file extension for 2011 ford explorer limited from motorcraftservice but can't load it on forscan while trying to reprogram my APIM which I got from a ford edge. How do I convert from .ab extension to '.abt' file format which seems to be the extension forscan uses? What is the procedure for loading the as built data to forscan because I'm stuck? Help needed please.
I have done this with ids many times, I have never tried loading an as built with forscan. But, have you looked at the forscan forums, there is a good bit of help over there on loading as builts. Hope that gets you going.

You just can't load your original SYNC2/MFT build data into SYNC3 and have it work properly. Some of the settings are completely different.

I have done this with ids many times, I have never tried loading an as built with forscan. But, have you looked at the forscan forums, there is a good bit of help over there on loading as builts. Hope that gets you going.
Thank you very much

Back