are there any free places to do some amateur offroading in south east? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

are there any free places to do some amateur offroading in south east?

swampyrbs

Reaction score
City, State
slough england
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 explorer
would like to try and do a little offroading only little stuff is there anywhere any of you guys go ,i have an unused bmx track in upton court park slough and have been tempted to chance it one day but knowing my luck the park keeper would lock the exit gate once ive sneaked in lol? thanks in advance ,richard:)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

invite me aswell im in croydon

looks like fun could be tempted it would be good to organise a day out for the boys and girls on here?would need some notice ,to book off as i work weekends and june july august is fully booked.so october onwards for me will be no problem if ever you go cheers ,richard

well i got the urge today and ventured to upton court park in slough,entered the motorway side and drove over the flyover and turned right and followed tarmac drive round to the bmx track.on a saturday they open the gates as theres a motorcross track there and people were riding so i had a go today.i didnt go on bmx track as i would probably ground myself but theres some nice tracks up to the side which vary from gentle to steep ,the grass was slippy so traction came in handy today i spent around 20mins driving around and thouroughly enjoyed myself.theres some good inclines there which go up 10 to 12 feet but were covered in long grass as its been deserted for so long around the outside so if like me you havent done any before its a good place to go and have a quick spin to rack up some skills but just make sure the motorcross is on as you may find they can lock the gates at anytime,and if the council found out they wouldnt like it ,but if collared just say im checking the track out for my kids .if your local to it i would recommend it just to have a quick spin ,:)

Back