Attention All You Sothern Colorado Wheelers | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Attention All You Sothern Colorado Wheelers

Redneck88

Reaction score
City, State
Pueblo , Colorado
Year, Model & Trim Level
86 BroncoII
Lets do some wheeling...i live in the pueblo area and need some more partners in crime...Allthough i Drive a Ranger And Am building a B2 i will be joining the ranks of you explorer owners in a month or so soon as we find one the wife approves of....i hit a lot of trails within 30 min of pueblo most are hard but good for even a stocker with some good tires and looking to meet some more wheelers in the area that dont mind getting out of the house on a sat or sun to have a little fun just went today as a matter of fact in penrose had a blast little snow but no major probs...Just give me a shout out and maybee we can hook up and go or possibly hold a meet and greet at your favoirte establishment...Zach....... e mail addy zach_1_colo@hotmail.com:bounce:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hey there I am from Trinidad and would love to get some wheelin going maybe convince some of the northern guys to come down to our land and do some wheelin, there is another guy in Pueblo and a couple in Springs!

Sounds good man like i said feel free to drop me an e mail if ya ever want to get out or to set something up in the near future..i go do something almost every weekend even if it just me and 1 other vehicle we find new and exciting ways to get into trouble..especially when we get home and the wives inspect the recent carnage we infilcted upon the rides...but any how drop me a line and well set something up i can even e mail out my phone number ...Zach

I'd always be up for some wheelin-I live in Littleton, so let me know whenever you guys go!

I'm in Colorado Springs and I Need to get on the trails again. I haven't been wheeling since CCR and need to feed the addiction. I'm free every Tuesday And Friday, If you ever go on those days send me an e-mail or e-mail me for my number.

Joe Tuesdays and fridays are kinda out of the question for now...but there is a layoff coming at work toard end of this month or early feb so maybee we will get something when my job is done...Zach

That sucks that you might loose your job. Now you see why I don't get to go wheeling verry often. On those days there is nobody to run with. If there is ever a good run on a weekend let me know in advance and I might be able to get the weekend off. I'm always up for a night run to.

Well the job thing isnt too bad its just the way it goes in my career field there are plenty more out there ..as far as wheeling i could sneek away for a night runn too are friday nights good for you i know of a few trails in and around the penrose area that wolud be cool to run at night if..not gimmie a few weeks and im sure ill have a day or two off to do a little wheeling....Zach

Hey Redneck

What are you doing to build up your B2? I finished my B2 project this past spring. 4.0L auto, dana 35, 8.8 disc brake rear, 4.10 gears, 4" lift, 32" BFG MT's... Basically an explorer with a much shorter wheelbase :D

Well Brett for now im just hoarding parts still need a good frame and cab..im looking at a full width 78 bronco dana44 9 in combo or possibly d44 s all the way around.i know of a guy working on a case doudler for the x fer if not eventually an atlas im gonna go with an extra 2.9 l that i got laying round the shop i got a york set up to run onbd air ..hopefully an exo cage and 36 inch swampers...you ever wheel yours let me know and maybee we can go break it in..Zach

Back