attn: kc area 4x4's... second attempt. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

attn: kc area 4x4's... second attempt.

turboranger91

Reaction score
City, State
Kansas city
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 Eddie Bauer 4x4
there's a group of us that go out every sunday to hit some local trails. we normally meet up around noon at a predetermined spot and head out. most of the stuff we run on is stock friendly. some of it is challenging to say the least for a stock truck. if anyone is interested in heading out with us, just let me know. we're going out to a great spot this week. most of it is pretty tame, but there's some fun stuff in there too.

here's some various pictures of a few of the spots we visit.

Picture050.jpg

Picture047.jpg

Picture044.jpg

stockflex.jpg

cameracard1-25-2009158.jpg

cameracard1-25-2009172.jpg

cameracard1-25-2009169.jpg

ryanstuck2.jpg

dils.jpg

ryanstuck.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I would deffinetly be up for it some time but currently my explorer is stuck in the mud and we can't get it out, a tow company wants $700 to come pull it out with a loader so if I ever get it out there won't be any wheeling for a while.

I would deffinetly be up for it some time but currently my explorer is stuck in the mud and we can't get it out, a tow company wants $700 to come pull it out with a loader so if I ever get it out there won't be any wheeling for a while.

where at? i might be able to help out.

We finally got it out today after usind a hi-lift to get some 2X10's under the rear tires and using about 150ft of recovery straps and chain to get a truck into a dry spot. It was stuck at the end of a low maintince road in Gardner.

where are the trails at that you guys go to?

Dang I would have went today but I never hear back from you on a time, maybe I can go the next time that you guys go.

And are you putting a lift on, I saw your post on Pirate and it looked like you got a little flaming from all the guys there.

I'm Down

That sounds like fun. I'm a couple hours west of you in Manhattan Ks. Soon as i get my front end sorted (upper and lower ball joints) I'd love to head over there some weekend. :thumbsup: Subscribing...

Edit: I got all the parts, just no place to work on it or any tools.

Back