B2 Guys Bronco Build, restore for crawling. | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

B2 Guys Bronco Build, restore for crawling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not spending time posting anymore..

Well, i picked up a lightly modded 89 Bronco 2, that will be serving as my new offroader, I will have it ready for July Smorr event.

Current To do list:
Swap in Explorer 302
Explorer Auto
Arb Front locker -install
Longarm build for front
Possibly a 4 link rear?? _not till after Smorr

Cage, body trimming and cutting. not any more, bought a different body

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

001-1-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

003-1.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

This shows even those arms dont have a curve in them it steers as far as it can without hitting so it will be fine :)
001.jpg

And a few more from the other day, the 1st car was sputtering and stuck in this hole cause it got coil wire wet, so we rammed him with this car and got 1st car out, but then this car got stuck, not very long after both cars had broken front axle shafts, LOL
005-2.jpg

006.jpg

urgg!!!!!!!! Im about to cancel my TM header order been 6 weeks!
2 weeks ago called said they were on the bench getting worked on, so gave it 2 weeks thinking after they go to ceramic coater be ready by now to ship, NOPE called today!!! And same response there on the bench right now I call B/s i was nice and advised I have to have them by next week wed. I believe Im gonna call back friday and if there not shipped, Im goona cancel order and run stock manifolds. Getting pissed! I ordered and he personally builds the swap headers which im fine with that, but did not advised any others infront of me. Now it has been there were multiple ones for other customers he had to do before mine. Im so mad, i will give it till Friday for $700 bucks shouldnt take so long!

Well, called TM headers, they're built but not sure when they will be coated and back to ship?? Sometime maybe next week, well I wannted them before end of next week, but since chances look slim, I think im gonna bite the bullet and just install my stock manifolds and plan on putting cab on next wed, so I can get started with getting all my wiring straightened out and try to get it fired up, goal is to have it running a week from this Sunday. I can always switch headers later, or if seems fine like it is. wonder if the swap headers would work on my 98 Explorer I just bought?? I would bet they are close??

Gman, If they would fit the 98 and not Rub anywhere on it, I prolly would put them on it, for awhile till I could afford to get it, its owns set..

I keep getting side tracked, so heres todays progress picked up truck that has nothing to do with parts for this build LOL
007-1.jpg
:roll:

Calling friday and If headers not shipped canceling order/and raising as much h ell as I can!
I am not patient.

that sucks dude. I had a similar issue while purchasing something from Bestbuy.com. I was told the order was on its way, but after two weeks I got an email saying THEY canceled the order. I found a different vendor and got it cheaper with next day shipping.

I hope your situation is resolved soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back