Badlands Sunday August 14th (midwest area) | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Badlands Sunday August 14th (midwest area)

mynameisaric said:
hopefully my dad wont be a nazi and let me use his digital camera. that thing takes incredible pictures. he had it on 400x600 resolution when he went with me to the cliffs, and those pictures turned out pretty decent. my sister wants to ride shotgun and if she does, she'll bring her digi cam and that one is nice too. so i should bring back some pretty sweet pictures.

I have 2, one is much better than the other, but both take incredible pics. If its not terribly hot I will bring the good one, but if it is I will bring the other. (providing I come)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i have a feeling that this little outing will be lots of fun. theres quiet a few ppl that are definitely going, and taxxman might go. i really want to find something that my truck cant do, so that after i regear and lock my diffs i can try it again. i think midwestoffroad.com is going to the badlands sometime in september or october, so hopefully i'll get to go again with them. but if i bring my dads camera, i'll put it on at least 1000x1200 resolution(or whatever the setting is close to that), i'll just have to resize everything before i post it. man.... i can not wait for the 14th. i'm so excited. i finally get to check out the badlands. :D

this is horrible... everyone just cancelled. so its just me and matt p and maybe taxxman. if the 3 of us for sure go, i still want to do this. but i'm thinkin 2 is just too small of an outing for this big of a trip(big trip for me anyway). we may be going to the cliffs instead. in which case i dont think matt would want to do that because thats quiet the trip for him. i am so furious right now. this outing was going to be great with 7 ppl and a maybe. but oh well $h!t happens i guess. if anyone else wants to come please speak up. i still want to do the badlands, but i want at least 2 other ppl to go with. please let me know or i have to change my plans and i'll only be going to the cliffs.. which is stilla good park, but i wanted to check out the badlands.

we can just reschedule perhaps a fall run. I have some stuff I would like to fix on my truck anyways.

but i wanted to go to the badlands,.... ugh.. o well. are you goin to the fall out run? i want to wheel with some other sploders. maybe i'll just save my money and do my gears next weekend. still waiting on my front locker.

ok. its officially cancelled. i'm going to check out the rrorc for their run. i'm going to the cliffs with 2 fx4 rangers and myself for sure. same date and time... just dont have to leave as early due to it being a whole lot closer. let me know if ur interested. u know you want to go splashman.

mynameisaric said:
but i wanted to go to the badlands,.... ugh.. o well. are you goin to the fall out run? i want to wheel with some other sploders. maybe i'll just save my money and do my gears next weekend. still waiting on my front locker.

There will be other sploders there at the fall out maybe. There will definately be broncos ;) Though I am not 100% that we set an exact date for it yet.

Back