Before I chose i need some help - XLT or Limited - Read first | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Before I chose i need some help - XLT or Limited - Read first

I just signed the papers today for the Limited with the same packages that you need. However, mine had trailer tow package extra which I dint need. Paid 40999 + taxes. IMO, Ltd looks much cooler than XLT with some xtra gags for fun. I wld go for Ltd.
Congratulations djayash. :thumbsup: I'm sure you will enjoy it as much as I have mine. The tow package may turn out to be a bonus that you might be able to use down the road. At least the vehicle has been built with all the required items for it as opposed to having to add it later on.
Of course you realize that the officially be an 'owner', you have to post a picture of it. ;)
Good luck and happy motoring.:):thumbsup:

Don't forget to update your profile with the model and year so it will show up in the left column where your Forum name appears.

Peter

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Purchase the Limited, the options you get for the upcharge are worth it and if you want to add certain things later its easier with a Limited.

Also resale will be better if you ever trade up.

The XLT stereo is a constant issue on this forum so why not bypass it.

I just signed the papers today for the Limited with the same packages that you need. However, mine had trailer tow package extra which I dint need. Paid 40999 + taxes. IMO, Ltd looks much cooler than XLT with some xtra gags for fun. I wld go for Ltd.

Congratulations on your new Explorer, djayash! I recommend spending some time checking out all of the free goodies at http://owner.ford.com. You can download your Owner's Manual, schedule future maintenance appointments, and get coupons for service and products.

We'd love to see some pictures of your new ride! :)

Crystal

And Crystal I'd be remiss if I didn't say how NICE it is for Ford to allow your team to be on here and allow us to download all those manuals with our vin number !!

SO many times I save time searching the soft copies for a string rather than guessing where it would be grouped in the manual !!

Atta Boy Ford ! part of the reason I keep coming back :)

It was a constant aggravation for me with the expensive 2011 Audi NOT to have that available - not even for an extra charge !!!

And Crystal I'd be remiss if I didn't say how NICE it is for Ford to allow your team to be on here and allow us to download all those manuals with our vin number !!

SO many times I save time searching the soft copies for a string rather than guessing where it would be grouped in the manual !!

Atta Boy Ford ! part of the reason I keep coming back :)...

I'm glad to hear it, JohnBoyToo! Let me know if I can assist with any questions or concerns you have; I'm here to help. :)

Crystal

Back